Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opportunity to own a rare 6speed rear wheel drive Murci!!! Well documented car. Clean Carfax. Service is up to date.

*Custom 3 piece Deep Concave Forged Wheels
*Hyper Blue Metallic Exterior
*Black Alcantara Interior
*Fabspeed Exhaust

Serious inquiries, Please call me at 262-960-1640 or email me at [email protected]

See eBay ad item number 261504073330

Lamborghini Murcielago Base Coupe 2 Door | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, this is not a repaint. It's a vinyl wrap. Yes, the car was originally black. I bought it from Cats Exotics about 6 months ago. Would buy from Roy and Jonathan again. They sold me a great car! Just looking to start a new project.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Megachad's old Murci. I saw it at Supercar Saturdays last month. Nice car and you have some solid bids on it. Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! 80 watchers, 18 bids and 2,600 views with over 3 days still left in the auction. Seems kind of high to me but it's a good thing I suppose :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi. I saw your pose and the ad on E-bay. If you the car is still for sale, what is your selling price? I plan to keep my Gallardo, but add a Murcie.
Thanks.
Ray

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Ray, I've got 2 serious buyers at this time, which is why I only listed the auction once on eBay and haven't relisted the car since. I will send you a PM with more details, but the car is still available at this time. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Curious how you buy a car that's been wrapped? Do you ask the seller to unwrap the car so you can see what the condition of the paint is underneath? How do you know if the car was wrapped because of paint issues? How do you run a paint gauge on the car to check for paint work? I like the blue color but would be nervous to buy a wrapped car unless I could unwrap it then rewrap it.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Yeah, that was a cheap shot. I have seen the car in person and it is gorgeous. You would never know that was a wrap.

·
Registered
136 Posts
you made an account just to hurt the sale of this car?
a couple donuts wouldn't hurt the car.
Yes, I created an account 2 months ago to hurt the sale of this car. (Sarcasm)

I never claimed donuts would hurt the car.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yes, I created an account 2 months ago to hurt the sale of this car. (Sarcasm)

I never claimed donuts would hurt the car.
You created an account 2 months ago and your first post sure makes you look good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.