Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,673 Posts
It's a ex-Newport Lambo car. It was delivered back in 2018 and was the last roadster to be delivered. The owner never drove the car and Newport tried to find a buyer for this car but couldn't.

There's not much of a market for the Centenario's, it's not a car that collectors want. It'll be interesting to see if it sells at auction because it's priced well because the sticker was over $3m.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's a ex-Newport Lambo car. It was delivered back in 2018 and was the last roadster to be delivered. The owner never drove the car and Newport tried to find a buyer for this car but couldn't.

There's not much of a market for the Centenario's, it's not a car that collectors want. It'll be interesting to see if it sells at auction because it's priced well because the sticker was over $3m.
Knew this Centenario looked familiar from Newport Beach. Shame that this particular model is not in much of a keeper as it was hyped to be.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah it was for sale at Newport Beach for a while. Doug Demuro did a video on it and it was shipped to Ohio for Triple F Collection show. RDS I believe owns Newport and Main Line dealerships.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I saw this beast when it was at Newport. My favorite memory was the rear diffuser, is was so big there was no rear bumper at all, just diffuser. She does not come with a roof as I remember.

·
Registered
21 Posts

The MSRP when it was new was actually just over $2.5M. My wife and I swung by the dealer after the the Fabspeed show Saturday at their HQ in Ft Washington (she brought out her Giallo Midas LP560-4 Gallardo). This car in person is just insane! So glad I saw it in person before it heads off to Mecum.

And here is the original window sticker. I took a picture of it.
PXL_20210717_175054826.jpg

Over $56K in duties due. Crazy! But it was SO SO worth seeing it in person! Thanks Maserati of the Main Line for your hospitality (it's there as their new Lamborghini store is being built up the street and stuff is going though them for now).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts