Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Such a cool car. What was the price?
Its is going to Cali soon for Mechum auction but it is for sale now for $2.3m.
I believe its a 2016 with approximately 850 miles on it. I keep going to the dealer just to see it haha

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
It's a ex-Newport Lambo car. It was delivered back in 2018 and was the last roadster to be delivered. The owner never drove the car and Newport tried to find a buyer for this car but couldn't.

There's not much of a market for the Centenario's, it's not a car that collectors want. It'll be interesting to see if it sells at auction because it's priced well because the sticker was over $3m.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's a ex-Newport Lambo car. It was delivered back in 2018 and was the last roadster to be delivered. The owner never drove the car and Newport tried to find a buyer for this car but couldn't.

There's not much of a market for the Centenario's, it's not a car that collectors want. It'll be interesting to see if it sells at auction because it's priced well because the sticker was over $3m.
Knew this Centenario looked familiar from Newport Beach. Shame that this particular model is not in much of a keeper as it was hyped to be.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah it was for sale at Newport Beach for a while. Doug Demuro did a video on it and it was shipped to Ohio for Triple F Collection show. RDS I believe owns Newport and Main Line dealerships.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I saw this beast when it was at Newport. My favorite memory was the rear diffuser, is was so big there was no rear bumper at all, just diffuser. She does not come with a roof as I remember.

·
Registered
30 Posts

The MSRP when it was new was actually just over $2.5M. My wife and I swung by the dealer after the the Fabspeed show Saturday at their HQ in Ft Washington (she brought out her Giallo Midas LP560-4 Gallardo). This car in person is just insane! So glad I saw it in person before it heads off to Mecum.

And here is the original window sticker. I took a picture of it.
Product Blue Font Material property Paper

Over $56K in duties due. Crazy! But it was SO SO worth seeing it in person! Thanks Maserati of the Main Line for your hospitality (it's there as their new Lamborghini store is being built up the street and stuff is going though them for now).

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
So my broker told me the highest bid on this car was $1.7m and nowhere near the reserve. The worst Lamborghini model to put money on.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Why is this one not valued anywhere near sticker?
None have sold near sticker. The full carbon roadster in Toronto sold below sticker + options and I believe it was the only fully exposed carbon roadster in the world.

It's going to be a long time before these start selling for sticker let alone for a premium and it doesn't help when you have the Sian and now the LP800 in the same price range.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,817 Posts
That is INCREDIBLE, I want it but it is either that or my marriage and I am still on the fence.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
None have sold near sticker. The full carbon roadster in Toronto sold below sticker + options and I believe it was the only fully exposed carbon roadster in the world.

It's going to be a long time before these start selling for sticker let alone for a premium and it doesn't help when you have the Sian and now the LP800 in the same price range.
Sorry. When I wrote “one” I meant the model. Why is it not a collectible. It’s beautiful.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I’m curious as well regarding anyone’s thoughts on why this model wasn’t “bullish” on the initial or resale market.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I’m curious as well regarding anyone’s thoughts on why this model wasn’t “bullish” on the initial or resale market.
I’ve never been to Monterey. I assume that crowd doesn’t get into modern exotics. I would think it’s classic exotics that pull good money over there.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I’ve never been to Monterey. I assume that crowd doesn’t get into modern exotics. I would think it’s classic exotics that pull good money over there.
I would say that's a fair assessment
keep in mind Lamborghini decided to show for the first time the modern countach in monterey so i think there are plenty of collectors buying and showing modern and new collector cars

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
these did well at auction

to name a few

1 - 18 of 18 Posts