Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
There is a blue 6spd performance at the Houston Lambo dealer ... It is the ONLY one in the world (verified), it's more rare than that one ...

Just in case anyone wanted it :)

·
Registered
603 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is SWEET!

Not feeling the color so much in spyder version of this...
I wasn't either. That's why on Thursday I bought the Yellow Performante E Gear they had instead. The yellow is amazing, I didn't even notice they had the blue one till after I signed the deal. I noticed the one I bought when I walked in. It stood out over the white Aventador even...

·
Registered
416 Posts
The blue performante sold, it's the only 6spd blue performante in the world, only blue us spec performante period, and only us spec manual 6spd performante ever produced. Whoever got it has the rarest Lambo ever made, lucky asshole ;).

·
Registered
7 Posts
The blue performante sold, it's the only 6spd blue performante in the world, only blue us spec performante period, and only us spec manual 6spd performante ever produced. Whoever got it has the rarest Lambo ever made, lucky asshole ;).
Glad I didn't buy it. I intend to drive mine. One that rare needs to be a collector car...

·
Registered
603 Posts
I wasn't either. That's why on Thursday I bought the Yellow Performante E Gear they had instead. The yellow is amazing, I didn't even notice they had the blue one till after I signed the deal. I noticed the one I bought when I walked in. It stood out over the white Aventador even...
Very nice, congrats! Share some pics when you get a chance!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.