Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, no one knew if we were going to be around, so why not go out with a bang--what better way than to sprint to the "finish line."

Guess, we all happy to still be here, so lots more of these to come.

cheers!

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
that's what i told her...:D

nice vids
LOL

The funniest thing I saw was on one of these bible thumper sites they were selling judgement day t-shirst. Now this was 2-3 days before and on the site it said "Available for a very limited time!"

Hilarious. I called my girlfriend who was on a trip the 21st. "Baby! I've been in the garage all morning so maybe I missed it, did Jesus come yet?"

So it turns out there wasn't a single good Christian on the planet because nobody died, and the apocalypse is driving a Lambo around Italy. SAWHEET!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL

The funniest thing I saw was on one of these bible thumper sites they were selling judgement day t-shirst. Now this was 2-3 days before and on the site it said "Available for a very limited time!"

Hilarious. I called my girlfriend who was on a trip the 21st. "Baby! I've been in the garage all morning so maybe I missed it, did Jesus come yet?"

So it turns out there wasn't a single good Christian on the planet because nobody died, and the apocalypse is driving a Lambo around Italy. SAWHEET!
LOL.. priceless...

More from the meet... The opening scene is priceless... I bet so many are just that.. bankrupt from falling for this stuff :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts