Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else love driving in the rain? Each time I take the G out I am just amazed on how well it handles in the rain. Can't wait till it snows LOL.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Gallardo is outstanding in the rain.I have had it on track with and without esp and the balance is just amazing.It is a very good base for a race car and i agree with James.It takes a lot of pushing to get the traction control to come on but it will come on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shahram
if you want to enjoy your car in Toronto you must be willing to drive it in rain.
I drove mine throughout the whole winter last year and unfortunately we are not blessed with California weather.
I think i will take it easier this winter however.Too many stone chips from crap on the roads

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I agree here in SEATTLE its all rain. I daily drive one of the cars at least 5 out of 7 days. I have driven in the snow OJ and it drives GREAT!!!. Better tha my Caddy escalade!

I love when people look at me and SAY you drive that in this weather? I always answer,

"Yes they quit painting these in water colors last year, and added wipers this year".

After ALL do you was your car with air?

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great to hear Roy. A true driver! Question for you though. Did you put on a set of snow tires? I love the idea of driving in the snow. Just don't like the idea of shovelling snow off the public road with my front hehe.

·
Registered
464 Posts
"Yes they quit painting these in water colors last year, and added wipers this year

Thats the problem.. in 98 they used water colors and didnt have wipers :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Roy good to know there are other all weather drivers...

are P-zeros the best in rain or is there something better considering it rains more than we get sun up here in vanc...also what's good for snow? P-zeros not 4 season as far as I remember...

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I left the factory tires on, it was for the 2 or 3 days we had snow here in Seattle. There was probably 2 to 4 inches on the road, compact snow and ice. I could not get the car to spin even if I tried. The traction control kept kicking in!!

When I did take TCS off I was having FUN, the ABS brakes where having a blast also.

Roytoy2003 Seattle, WA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts