Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I always try to promote businesses that do a great job...especially those who do an exceptional job.

Raging Bull (Frank) are amazing assets to anyone in or near SoCal. I highly recommend his services. Great prices...vastly less than the dealer.

He is at least 50% less than the dealer for everything. Same parts etc. Frank is a Lambo factory trained tech..worked at Lambo B'Hills and Lambo OC.

Thanks Frank (if you read this :)

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
the SV had tinted windows that are not CA-legal; as per the other Diablo tint thread; the lambo glass are not to be messed with.

Frank did an excellent job removing the tint (without heat gun) and the residual glue. He even fixed the driver side window which had worn out bearings.

No brainer to go to Raging Bull Performance if you are in Socal!

Raging-Bull Performance
986 W. 17th Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
+1 (888) 289-1588

·
Registered
10 Posts
They just did my clutch, and some tweak fixes here and there. Very happy ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Frank did my PPI (post purchase inspection) right after delivery two years ago. Didn't charge me. Brought the car there last week when the weather got cold and the usual coolant leak needed a little clamp tightening. Didn't charge me. This guy is as honest as the day is long.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
It is so simple: be competent at what you do, treat your customers fairly, and be honest. That's really all it takes for success as an automotive mechanic. The word gets around...it may take a while, but those attributes will eventually bring them more work than they can handle. So long as they don't get greedy and forget what brought them their success.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts