Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help please. my stock LP radio has just started with poor reception/interference. I suspect it relates to the antenna in some way. Can someone tell me what the antenna consists of (cable, amplifier etc) what it looks like and where it is located. I am in the UK, so its a right hand drive car.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
281 Posts
I think it's built into the windshield.... very common w/ many brands. You might want to investigate the antenna module or processor which is the first two things that receive and process the signal......
processor-
s-l300 (1).jpg

receiver-
s-l300.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
I haven't had to go there yet to know, but there are a bunch of modules behind the panel back of the seats...........good luck and keep researching!!
05.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After further investigation, problem only occurs when the ignition is switched on. Radio works fine when not on. The problem appears to have started after I installed my sprint booster. This may be coincidental. Has anyone had any similar problems? Help would really be appreciated.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yikes.... tough one. Well, here is an interesting article which may be a bit dated, but the overall theory may be applied and help diagnostics for your situation --

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Problem solved: It was the power supply to the dash cam that was causing the problem! Removed it and problem went away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts