Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 Diablo VT ....
Help.. my radio cassette stopped working so I ordered another and it did the same, flickering power led.. then I noticed the climate was flickering the same. I also noticed the climate controls were pretty unresponsive all light up but no change.. the climate fan is on full and the directional buttons aren’t changing the direction. I’ve disconnected both the radio, and the climate and connected each one individually but neither work

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,315 Posts
That color is amazing! You have a loose wire or loose ground. You’ll need to find the bad connections and re-work them. More photos of that car please 😎

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
thats interesting, yet the fuse must be intact (or at least partially) since they units are flickering.

is there damage to any of the fuses or surrounding relays?

i might be inclined to stick another fuse in there, maybe with lower amps just to see what happens, but proceed at your own risk!!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
check behind that fuse, to see that the wires are seated in fully. On my Diablo, when i push in a fuse, it pops the wires out the back, so on some i have to hold the wires so they dont pop out when i am pushing the fuses in. Also, is there any damage to the wires behind the fuse box (on the other side of the fuses?)

·
Registered
273 Posts
This is an excellent looking car with the rare color too .

Btw may I know is the blue suede dashboard original ? I thought VT only came with leather .

Do you know of your VT came without rear wing from factory ? I am not sure if VT has this option to be ordered without rear wing. This is the VT poster that came with my car and it’s without wing too . I love it without wing and love it with wing too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts