Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any aftermarket grilles that are available for the Performante to protect the radiators?

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Have them on my TTS, and they got punctured within a few weeks of delivery, but you can install grills on that car, which I ultimately did.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe attach a piece of aluminum mesh right in front of the radiators themselves. Will try to figure it out once I get my HP later this year.

·
Registered
976 Posts
maybe attach a piece of aluminum mesh right in front of the radiators themselves. Will try to figure it out once I get my HP later this year.
already looked into that...you can not get it in without removing the bumper :(

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will probably have to remove the bumper anyways since I will need to install a remote radar/laser heads there also.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
359 Posts
Can the grill affect driving condition such as blocking airflow?

Also, how small the opening holes of the mesh must be to prevent road debris like small gravels?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
My dealer said it wasn't possible due to the ALA. My 911 TTS got it's AC radiator pierced within 4 weeks of me owning it due to rocks and I had to pay Porsche $1600 for a new one. But I was able to buy and install grills for that car. If something were available and could be fitted on the Performante, I'd be 1st in line.

·
Registered
976 Posts
My dealer said it wasn't possible due to the ALA. My 911 TTS got it's AC radiator pierced within 4 weeks of me owning it due to rocks and I had to pay Porsche $1600 for a new one. But I was able to buy and install grills for that car. If something were available and could be fitted on the Performante, I'd be 1st in line.
why do you think the ALA would be affected as isn't the air flow only going through the two from flaps in the middle ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Apologies to admins if this is We are considering a group sell for you guys, we are in London and individual shipping is an option, however we would like to provide our premium quality product to owners at a better rate and reduced shipping in supporting the forum and the community for this product, so those who are interested please get in touch.
Looks like you're located just off the M25.

What's the cost for UK-based folks?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts