Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Racing exhaust is a whole new exhaust system - video shows racing exhaust with satin finish tail pipes (I believe) black tail pipes can also be specified.

This is the standard upgrade available currently and has a near identical rear box to standard exhaust but with less baffling and much lighter.

A more extreme system is going to be offered later - but the racing exhaust is already illegal and extremely loud. No software upgrade like Aventador is available

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Racing exhaust is a whole new exhaust system - video shows racing exhaust with satin finish tail pipes (I believe) black tail pipes can also be specified.

This is the standard upgrade available currently and has a near identical rear box to standard exhaust but with less baffling and much lighter.

A more extreme system is going to be offered later - but the racing exhaust is already illegal and extremely loud. No software upgrade like Aventador is available
Thanks. I found it on Lambopower. The guy there wasn't 100% sure.

Is this the same exhaust?

They sound different, but if they're the same then it's just the cameras.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is the exhaust that Lambo Pangbourne installed on their cars: Lamborghini Huracan Race Exhaust

As you see from the pics it's basically another exhaust system. Still, many other exhaust will be available shortly, my advice would be to wait a bit :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the videos ferr :)

It seems as if the sports exhaust is louder than the race exhaust. The race exhaust seems to have a closer sound to stock as it still has a lot of the pops, but the sports exhaust loses some of that.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The video appears to show the upgraded racing exhaust with satin finish to pipes

This exhaust sound like standard exhaust just much louder with massive pops, bangs and crackles

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that the video owner was referring to the "Sport exhaust" as the race exhaust.
Kyle's video? He usually gets the information right.

I do wonder if anyone is 100% of what's what because of all the videos claiming different things :D

I would think that exhaust is the race and the one in Kyle's video is the sport.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Kyle's video? He usually gets the information right.

I do wonder if anyone is 100% of what's what because of all the videos claiming different things :D

Lamborghini Huracan Sports Exhaust Revving - YouTube

I would think that exhaust is the race and the one in Kyle's video is the sport.
This video shows a car with standard tail pipes in chrome finish, optional exhaust from Lamborghini is either black or satin silver or it's an after market exhaust by others

·
Registered
25 Posts
So what does Lamborghini currently offer?

1) standard exhaust
2) sport exhaust

The videos of the "race" exhaust are aftermarket and not offered by Lamborghini, correct??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts