Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this Huracan, can anybody tell me what packages/options it has as far as the black roof, mirrors, and accent on the side skirt?

Are these all factory options? tia

Edit: ok I'm new so it won't let me post autotrader link. The vin is ZHWUC1ZF7FLA00519 and the car is at Lamborghini Newport Beach if you want to search it on autotrader (if anyone with link privileges wants to post the autotrader link would be much appreciated. tia.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can tell you all the black accents are most likely Wraps. Definitely not factory options.

If you need a contact over at Newport Lambo.. Ask for Jordan Hauk Sales Manager over there.. He will answer all your questions and if I'm sure he will give you the best deal. Just tell him I recommended you to him.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Love the interior. For that price I'd be looking at 2017 580-2s with much less miles.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Love the interior. For that price I'd be looking at 2017 580-2s with much less miles.
That Grigio Nimbus 580-2 listed right above the vehicle in question is a way better deal could probably be bought for under $180K.

28000 miles for a 610-4 is way too much given the large inventory of low mileage examples for sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts