Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Roy said:
roytoy2003 said:
SPEED is correct,

I AM NOT a AUTHORIZED LAMBORGHINI NEW CAR DEALER!

I am a licensed and bonded car dealer for WASHINGTON STATE. This allows me to buy and sell cars through-out the United States.........

Most of the cars are used, at wholesale prices, and I do not mark them up like most dealers......

As far as a NEW car...they ALL or second RETAIL SELL, in another words I buy them, have them titled, and then re-sale them........YOU HAVE FULL factory warranty from ANY AUTHORIZED LAMBORGHINI dealer.......

IF the cars were on MSO, you MAY not get serviced, but to be honest I have never seen this happen because they STILL get paid for the WARRANTY work by LAMBO........

YOU SHOULD NEVER buy a new car that is still on MSO.......you may get hurt.........so when you buy a NEW car you are getting a BETTER deal, just are not dealing with a LAMBO dealer direct........remember must of these cars are marked up by 30 grand from dealer cost to MSRP.

Where I get my cars is the same place you get your cars, THE DEALER.....or somethimes from a PRIVATE PARTY that "Flips" the car to make a couple of bucks.........

Keep in mind I stand behind ALL cars I sell.......AS I have stated before,,

"If the car arrives and it is not what I said it was, send it back within 72 hours for a FULL refund, no QUESTIONS ASKED!!"

I hope this clears things up for most.
Roy: As a private dealer you do not have to pay any sales tax when you buy these "new" cars right. Of course this assumes there is sales tax in Wash State. I do not know. Do you send the "Title" when the car is paid for, and is your name or your company on the Title? I assume it must take you some time to get these cars titled in your name/company name.
I know that the buyer pays all taxes that may be due in his state when he registers the car.
Finally, shipping the car "back" to you is probably still the buyers responsibilty if he is unhappy and wants to send it back. Is that right? Your "send it back within 72 hours" statement, if interpreted literally would be almost impossible to do as most of these trucking companies need much more time than that before they could pick it up. Do you include this "send it back" option in writing and spell out the details or is it a verbal promise only?
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions as I am sure there are many here who have thought about this also.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Actually, I somehow doubt many people on this site question Roy's integrity, his word, or his ability to perform. Speaking from experience with Roy, he not only sold my Diablo for me at the price I wanted, which was something a local dealer could not do with three times the amount of time, he got me into my Murcie within a week...in other workds, had it paid for, on a truck, and on my doorstep within a week of saying "yes, I like that one". Your questions appear to be on the mildly attacking side from my opinion...If I'm reading wrong, then my apologies...if you're looking for a Lambo at the right price, one that will exceed all expectations, Roy is your guy. On the other hand, if paying 30-40k more for a Lambo than you should, then by all means, go dealer direct...and don't forget about the luxury tax and the gas guzzler tax when you buy new.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Yes there is sales tax in Washington, 9.1% on vehicles, as a dealer I DO NOT pay sales tax. If the vehicle is sold out of state, (Washington) I do not collect tax, it is the buyers responsability to register and pay any taxes due in their state...........If I sell the car to a Washington State Resident I MUST and have collected the sales tax from them at time of sell.

The cars I sell MUST/and ARE titled to me. Washington State law provides for a clear title to the BUYER with-in 45 days from date of purchase, in state or out of state..........

As a dealer I recieve a title usually within 2 weeks from application........the buyer recieves the NEW title at time of sell, pending the fact that I HAVE the title back, I usully do not SELL any car till I have a clear title back in my hands, makes things a lot easier.......

As far as my GUARANTEE.........yes I put it in writing.....and what it spells out is you, (buyer) PAY shipping to the buyer, if you advise me via a phone call that you DO NOT want the car within 72 hours, I make arrangments to have the car shipped back to me, I PAY the return shipping and return ALL your money less $10.00 a mile you put on the car, or any and all damage caused by you, (buyer), if any.......I have YET to do this with anyone and pride myself on the fact that I will never have to........I can not make a statement like this unless I STAND behind my cars 111%...........

Hope this helps, anything else just ask me? :wave:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kaoss said:
Actually, I somehow doubt many people on this site question Roy's integrity, his word, or his ability to perform. Speaking from experience with Roy, he not only sold my Diablo for me at the price I wanted, which was something a local dealer could not do with three times the amount of time, he got me into my Murcie within a week...in other workds, had it paid for, on a truck, and on my doorstep within a week of saying "yes, I like that one". Your questions appear to be on the mildly attacking side from my opinion...If I'm reading wrong, then my apologies...if you're looking for a Lambo at the right price, one that will exceed all expectations, Roy is your guy. On the other hand, if paying 30-40k more for a Lambo than you should, then by all means, go dealer direct...and don't forget about the luxury tax and the gas guzzler tax when you buy new.

kaoss: Not questioning Roy's integrity at all. Just asking a series of questions that I know roy will be happy to answer. He has answered others questions and there are questions both from people thinking of buying and people ready to buy. Some here, like me, do bot know a whole lot about Roy. In fact there are still people here who think he is an authorized Lamborghini Dealer which he recently explained he is not. You really do not expect buyers to simply send Roy 200 or 300K because you say he is "MY Guy"? I have talked with Roy briefly on the phone about a month ago about a car but never got to ask the questions I am asking now. I am sure Roy as a business man will be happy to answer these questions. IT may lead to him doing even more business in the future.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
roytoy2003 said:
Yes there is sales tax in Washington, 9.1% on vehicles, as a dealer I DO NOT pay sales tax. If the vehicle is sold out of state, (Washington) I do not collect tax, it is the buyers responsability to register and pay any taxes due in their state...........If I sell the car to a Washington State Resident I MUST and have collected the sales tax from them at time of sell.

The cars I sell MUST/and ARE titled to me. Washington State law provides for a clear title to the BUYER with-in 45 days from date of purchase, in state or out of state..........

As a dealer I recieve a title usually within 2 weeks from application........the buyer recieves the NEW title at time of sell, pending the fact that I HAVE the title back, I usully do not SELL any car till I have a clear title back in my hands, makes things a lot easier.......

As far as my GUARANTEE.........yes I put it in writing.....and what it spells out is you, (buyer) PAY shipping to the buyer, if you advise me via a phone call that you DO NOT want the car within 72 hours, I make arrangments to have the car shipped back to me, I PAY the return shipping and return ALL your money less $10.00 a mile you put on the car, or any and all damage caused by you, (buyer), if any.......I have YET to do this with anyone and pride myself on the fact that I will never have to........I can not make a statement like this unless I STAND behind my cars 111%...........

Hope this helps, anything else just ask me? :wave:
Roy: You posted your reponse before I got finished replying to Kaoss. As I said to Kaoss I knew you would be happy to respond to the questions. Your reply has now made it much more clear to EVERYONE here how you buy and sell and deliver these cars. I believe that others here will be glad to have this information that you have provided. Thanks for doing so.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
It is my absolute pleasure!!!

After all the one important thing I always say..........

Is one AH SH*T ruins a thousand At-A-Boys........

I never want to have an a SH*T!!!!!

Kaos, thanks for the High 5, I think and hope that ALL my customers will be this happy!!

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roytoy2003 said:
It is my absolute pleasure!!!

After all the one important thing I always say..........

Is one AH SH*T ruins a thousand At-A-Boys........

I never want to have an a SH*T!!!!!

Kaos, thanks for the High 5, I think and hope that ALL my customers will be this happy!!
Roy: Kaoss said "and don't forget about the luxury tax". I believe the Luxury Tax expired several years ago. Can you confirm. No more Federal luxury tax on a new car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I meet Roy last Friday :confused: and Sunday he sold my G-car for 12k more than any dealer offered me(Gave him the keys and car just meet him and flew home). He took care of the payoff and everything, And got me into my Murcie :D :evil: In 2 days and also got me 500 a month cheaper on a lease better than any other Lambo dealer could do, No sh*t.

·
Registered
21 Posts
He's a stand-up guy

I have to echo Tom's and Kevin's comments -- Roy treated me with respect, got me the deal I wanted, and took very good care of me. Everything is top-shelf and above-board, and the car is excellent. I'm already thinking about the next one Roy will get me!! :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Thanks all.......

I am in Vegas this weekend for the U-2 concert, staying at the Palms...GREAT cars here........

Anyone looking for a Maroon 97 SE roadster? 2700miles!!!!!!! 1 owner

Also a great 6.0 in Titanium......... :wave:

·
Registered
331 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Thanks all.......

I am in Vegas this weekend for the U-2 concert, staying at the Palms...GREAT cars here........

Anyone looking for a Maroon 97 SE roadster? 2700miles!!!!!!! 1 owner

Also a great 6.0 in Titanium......... :wave:

Just curious, this 97 SE roadster, is it a one off or something? Never heard of it... ;)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Yes rare car...stood for the color, very rare and larger heads with approx 35 HP more, more carbon fiber also...I am not sure but I think there was 3 put together.......

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts