Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

My first post here I think... just picked up a really nice Ithaca Verde 2005 Gallardo from Cali and didn't come with a cover. I live in a high rise so I'm forced to park my baby in the parking garage. Out here we have a lot of dust, and I tried a cheap $50 car cover on my Mercedes once but dust began collecting underneath the cover, and with the wind, the dust could have scratched the paint. Didn't like that so I just threw it in the trash.

Anyways, I'm looking at covering my new Gallardo and want to know if I should bother with a cover? I am looking at the nice OEM ones, but noticed there are three of them, indoor, original, and outdoor. Is this correct?

Can anybody explain the differences to me? Seems I could get an indoor one for $200 but the outdoor one is $1500. Last thing I want is for one of my nosey ass neighbors to steal my $1500 car cover or to come back in a week or two to see dust underneath a cover scratching my paint.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I would look at these covers:

Lamborghini Gallardo 2012 | CarAutoCovers.com

Personally I like the 3 layers for $109.99.

"Our 3 layer car cover offers the best protection against regular weather conditions, and is exceptional for protecting against UV rays and constant humidity. This water resistant car cover insures the perfect protection for indoor or outdoor use. With two bonded layers of polypropylene and a micro-porous film layer, this cover is guaranteed to offer great protection against UV rays and normal weather conditions such as mild rain, snow and winds. Order now and take advantage of our limited-time great pricing!"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts