Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning on the drive into work I saw the fourth Ferrari in about three weeks. Still not seen any Lambos. *coughcoughexclusivitycoughcough*

It was silver, a UK "V" reg (1998?) with quite a beefy looking rear, no idea what model, sorry. It was nestled in behind a citroen so I took them both from behind (oo-er) on a stretch of winding country road. The joke is, I wasn't in my Countach at the time but my 2 litre Chrysler PT Cruiser!!! The Ferrari just sat there behind this Citroen which was doing about 40mph on a 60mph road. TBH the driver probably didn't care or wasn't paying attention.

I have to say though, it would have been so sweet if I had been in my Lambo. It's not the same in the Chrysler...

There seem to be so many Ferraris on the road nowadays, they're a bit like Toyota Corrollas. Or BMWs, heh. And it's right what people say about Ferrari drivers not wanting to play. They're party poopers who are probably too scared of crashing. :evil:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Taoist said:
...And it's right what people say about Ferrari drivers not wanting to play....
LOL! Perhaps you're not looking in the right playgrounds! :evil: Check out a different sand box and, perhaps, you'll find some willing to play.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hydra said:
LOL! Perhaps you're not looking in the right playgrounds! :evil: Check out a different sand box and, perhaps, you'll find some willing to play.
I'm happy to be Lord of All He Surveys for now, TBH. Let the Ferraris come to me if they think they're hard enough. They shall be crushed undertyre.

The A339 is mine.

·
Registered
464 Posts
We all know how most Ferrari drivers are.
I don’t like to associate with them at all except for the enthusiast who loves cars and preferably the ones with the super Ferraris (F40, F50 etc..)
Many of the younger 360 crowd act cute but when a Lambo pulls up next to the they seem to shape up. I think this may change with the new 430 because of how fast it will be.

Speaking of annoying drivers its been a while that some of these Benz CL drivers think they have the best cars on the road. Again the younger ones are very arrogant and think they are driving a RR Phantom

·
Registered
20 Posts
Taoist said:
I'm happy to be Lord of All He Surveys for now....
As I said, you need to leave your small sand box and check out the larger playgrounds. "Survey" a larger area. :evil:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hydra said:
As I said, you need to leave your small sand box and check out the larger playgrounds. "Survey" a larger area. :evil:
Perhaps I should point you to an earlier post where I mentioned traversing the M1 motorway in the Lambo, coming across yet another bloody Ferrari, and smoking it.

I'm seriously losing count of the number of F-cars I encounter, yet I still haven't come across a single Lambo since I got mine. That's exclusivity, that is. The day it happens I imagine there'll be fireworks and champagne. F-cars just aren't interesting any more *yawn*.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Taoist said:
....coming across yet another bloody Ferrari, and smoking it.
Oooh! What a real man you are! LOL!!! :evil: You must be a racer. Can I have your autograph?

Taoist said:
...yet I still haven't come across a single Lambo since I got mine. That's exclusivity, that is.
ROTFLMAO!!! :D No, not exclusivity...that just tells me that the majority of sportscar buyers in the UK are intelligent in their choice of toy!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Come on kiddy,

I passed F360 modenas on the Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit in Hockenheim with my 16 year old Porsche 944 Turbo, no slicks just normal PZero Corsa and the F360 had the same tires as well.

A friend passed a F360 with his Audi S3 with lousy 250bhp on a race track nearby.

Red is a nice color for coffee shop driving but not really fast :D

You have to come with a 360 CS or more, all be rest will be smoked. :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts