bought a coin collection drove back and am home now,
The car was perfect of course but looks like a road warrior
with 2 layers of bugs and grit!
9100 miles on it now.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Such abuse! :)

I'd love to have my car on highway 1, and drive to Mendocino, that wasn't the small town was it?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raymondo said:
Such abuse! :)

I'd love to have my car on highway 1, and drive to Mendocino, that wasn't the small town was it?
No actually Healdsburg was my destination.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wayne,
Are you still thinking about doing the twin turbo kit too your car? I have told some of my clients about what you were planning and they were somewhat interested. Please keep me informed about that if you would.

Chris

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chrislamborghiniatlanta said:
Wayne,
Are you still thinking about doing the twin turbo kit too your car? I have told some of my clients about what you were planning and they were somewhat interested. Please keep me informed about that if you would.

Chris
EVO is still trying to get Garret ay GIAC to break the ecu code.
WE've given him one. I ndon't thinl it is high on jis priority list?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn, Wayne, I wish I had known.. I'd invited you for a pit stop here in South Sonoma. Healdsburg is just down the road a piece. Lot's of great backroads to drive on out in this area, but unfortunately some have our rather famous pot holes.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RossoLambo said:
Damn, Wayne, I wish I had known.. I'd invited you for a pit stop here in South Sonoma. Healdsburg is just down the road a piece. Lot's of great backroads to drive on out in this area, but unfortunately some have our rather famous pot holes.
This trip was 99% business unfortunately.I didn't even stop to see my friends of 30 years!

·
Registered
26 Posts
9100 miles on it now.

Wayne,

with all the miles you are outting on your G have you ever checked with
Lambo dealer to see if there is any type of an extended factory warranty. When I purchased my G-dealer said they(Audi) were possibly thinking about this. (I was more concerned with extended time than miles)

I did not know if dealer was b.s.ing or not. Has anyone else ever heard if
extended warranties are a possibility?

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts