Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m considering powder coating the rims on my 6.0 to black. anyone have picture of a diablo car with black 6.0 stock rims?
///MK

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HMM supprised at the response.
every pic I see of the race diablos have the black rims with the knock offs that make the car look so much better. I woul dlove to have different rubber for track events.
Now if I could get those wheels then yep I would keep the stock ones alone but I would guess I would have to replcace the hubs.

oh well.
:(
///MK

·
Registered
323 Posts
The speedlines are nice wheels, but i think only on a few diablo models: like the SV, GT, GTR. Maybe someone can shop the speedlines under a 6.0, but i dont think that will improve the looks of the car...

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I'm a big fan of black centered wheels with chromed or polished lip. However, in your purple car, I would say the silver would look best. Black wheels looks good on light colored cars or a true black cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Diablo4Ever said:
Cant get it in the same color, need a good side pic of it
Maybe I am insane. I think with speedlines and a wing the car will look even better if not a little over the top. would you be so kind as to try to photo-chop this pic?
///MK

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also think that the stock wheels would look great in Grey, but not Back because too much detail is lost.

The photoshop with the Grey on Purple looks superb! Pity the interior isn't Grey as well.

Am I right in thinking that it is darker than the SE30 Viola?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts