Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time forum reader but now hoping to be a bit more active. This year has a rollercoaster but I was able to realize a dream I’ve had since I was a kid and purchased a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia.

The car had 311 miles at purchase due to previous owner just collecting several of them but barely driving. Purchased from Lamborghini Orlando , team was great and friendly to work with.

I turn 33 in another month so this was perhaps a nice early birthday gift :) I’m hoping to educate myself more on the car (best practices) and hope to engage in more forum discussions.

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Gorgeous color. Amazing machine man, enjoy it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congratulations. Amazing color combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Long time forum reader but now hoping to be a bit more active. This year has a rollercoaster but I was able to realize a dream I’ve had since I was a kid and purchased a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia.

The car had 311 miles at purchase due to previous owner just collecting several of them but barely driving. Purchased from Lamborghini Orlando , team was great and friendly to work with.

I turn 33 in another month so this was perhaps a nice early birthday gift :) I’m hoping to educate myself more on the car (best practices) and hope to engage in more forum discussions.
View attachment 288961
View attachment 288962

View attachment 288963
Super nice car , if you don't mind me asking how much did you get it for ?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,056 Posts
Beautiful AV! If I had that car at 33 I would have been in constant trouble. Be safe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts