Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Aventador SuperVeloce in Rosso Bia
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time forum reader but now hoping to be a bit more active. This year has a rollercoaster but I was able to realize a dream I’ve had since I was a kid and purchased a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia.

The car had 311 miles at purchase due to previous owner just collecting several of them but barely driving. Purchased from Lamborghini Orlando , team was great and friendly to work with.

I turn 33 in another month so this was perhaps a nice early birthday gift :) I’m hoping to educate myself more on the car (best practices) and hope to engage in more forum discussions.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Long time forum reader but now hoping to be a bit more active. This year has a rollercoaster but I was able to realize a dream I’ve had since I was a kid and purchased a 2016 Aventador SV in Rosso Bia.

The car had 311 miles at purchase due to previous owner just collecting several of them but barely driving. Purchased from Lamborghini Orlando , team was great and friendly to work with.

I turn 33 in another month so this was perhaps a nice early birthday gift :) I’m hoping to educate myself more on the car (best practices) and hope to engage in more forum discussions.
View attachment 288961
View attachment 288962

View attachment 288963
Super nice car , if you don't mind me asking how much did you get it for ?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Beautiful AV! If I had that car at 33 I would have been in constant trouble. Be safe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.