Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just moved from my AVS to my dream car...2020 Aventador SVJ coupe. When my perfect spec came up (Verde Singh both inside and out), i made the move. only thing i would change--i am not sure about the red calipers (would prefer Singh). prices are insane, but offset somewhat by my trade-in value...plus, have no idea where prices go from here. flew out to SoCal with my son (14 years old) to finalize the deal--now car will ship halfway across the country to me. unlike my huracan and AVS, will actually get to drive this one for a few weeks before the driving season ends! both of those cars were purchased in December. amazing how much excitement these cars can bring!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Oh my my my. Upmost congrats of the mostest extremists.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Wow times 10! Absolutely stunning.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Congratulations, very impressive! Love the color!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats! Verde Singh (Themis) is a stunning color and even better in person than pics. Great choice!

I like the red calipers. It’s a small accent that ties together with the SVJ logo on the exterior and start button on the interior.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Amazing. I’ll have to keep my eyes open to see if it ever gets listed again.
I guess in the world that is Lamborghini, it is analogous to the game musical chairs........each of us most often wind up being owner {n +1}.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Love it! Congratulations!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys! hopefully it arrives here in MN by late this week...precious few driving days left for this season!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.