Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
The carbon parts of the seats blend very well with the leather of the seats. i actually would not like them to be forged carbon. glossy looks much better and matches very well with high gloss parts of the back of the car.
All true, but the shiny carbon clashes dramatically with the matt forged carbon. If you don't have FC in the interior, then no problem, but I would never spec these two things together.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I finally received the Aesir rims and the michelin ps4s tires. I like the aesirs a lot.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,184 Posts
The EVO and the scenery are truly epic. I am packing a bag and moving to your neck of the woods........ ;)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Please put down the front lift and get us new photos. Pics aren't allowed with the lift up 😝

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,538 Posts
That would annoy me too. So there is no way to order a uniform CF finish for the seats and interior?
Yes there is a way and I did it. Most of my interior will be CF to match the seats.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Like it a lot ! Realy nice pictures !

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The EVO and the scenery are truly epic. I am packing a bag and moving to your neck of the woods........ ;)
You should definitely join! Autumn is the best time for Germany & Switzerland & Austria. I think I did about 5000kms just last two weeks. And farmers didnt kill me yet. People are generally very friendly.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,184 Posts
You should definitely join! Autumn is the best time for Germany & Switzerland & Austria. I think I did about 5000kms just last two weeks. And farmers didnt kill me yet. People are generally very friendly.
Thanks my friend, truly breathtaking! BTW, the car is not bad either! ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,538 Posts
Those photos really show the incredible beauty and stunning lines of the Huracan. I love the look of the Aesir rims, nice choice!
Looking at photos of these cars is something I can never get tired of. Every photo seems to capture something different. Just blows me away.

Reactions: iLLSE
21 - 35 of 35 Posts