Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,538 Posts
Congratulations! That is one of the most fun colors you can get on a lambo, (next to green?)
Post up some pics when you can, and tell me more about those sport seats!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,184 Posts
Just wanted to thank @Russk, @Robby3, @Sakura, @Lambo2018, @Leon and everyone else for the valuable input.

Decided on a fully stacked arancio borealis 2020 AWD Evo with sport seats.

Car is delivered and corsa is my favourite. very nice sound.
Way to go my friend; Congratulations! That Arancio is eye popping and if I get a second Huracan that's going to be the colour. Enjoy and drive in the best of health......

BTW, if you need someone to volunteer to break in the Evo I am offering my services. 😂

·
Registered
69 Posts
I love my Evo of that same color. I’m sure you’ll love it.

PS the engine sounds even better as it breaks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
I was driving my H home on Friday and passed one of the guys in my car club driving a new Arancio EVO. It looked hot with the blacked out diffuser and the orange really pops. I would go orange too if I get an EVO

·
Registered
114 Posts
PICS or it didn’t happen :)

JK - congrats!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,184 Posts
Wow, Beautiful scenery to compliment your beautiful Huracan.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,538 Posts
Thanks for the pics and your comments on the sport seats.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks for the pics and your comments on the sport seats.
I sat in the new sport seats recently, to me they seem to be very comfortable. At least comfortable enough that I would order them, if I was in the market for an Evo. They look killer, really nice design and the manual adjustment is just all what I need in a sportscar. The only thing that would put me off is the gloss standard carbon fiber, which just clashes with the matt forged carbon of the interior. The combination of matt forged composite package and shiny regular carbon on the seats would annoy me every time I look into the car.

·
Registered
631 Posts
That would annoy me too. So there is no way to order a uniform CF finish for the seats and interior?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The only thing that would put me off is the gloss standard carbon fiber, which just clashes with the matt forged carbon of the interior. The combination of matt forged composite package and shiny regular carbon on the seats would annoy me every time I look into the car.
The carbon parts of the seats blend very well with the leather of the seats. i actually would not like huracan evo sport seats to be forged carbon. glossy looks much better and matches very well with high gloss parts of the back of the car.

usability-wise, i like them more than the comfort seats. I have to move the seat to get out of the car, that's something i had to do with pressing buttons of the electric seat which took time. With sport seats it is instant.

Added head-room: I don't need to mention how much a few centimeters make a difference. headroom is the biggest plus of the sport seats. top down I can drive very comfortably. In performante or the LP610 my head touched the ceiling. on spyder, the window frame came in front of my face and I could hardly see the road. Now much better.

in terms comfort they are surprisingly good. i did about 3000 kms in the last 5 days and drove quite extensively. no back pain or anything.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts