Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to the community. I have been lurking for over 8 years now and finally was able to pull the trigger on my own G finally.

2008 Spyder
Balloon White
Black windshield surround / top
Black Callisto wheels
E-Gear

I am sure I will have some questions as I become more familiar with the car. I already encountered the rock in the rad fans and thanks to the forum here I was able to research and fix the problem on a friends lift in all of 30 minutes.
Much appreciated from you folks.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and say hi to the community. I have been lurking for over 8 years now and finally was able to pull the trigger on my own G finally.

2008 Spyder
Balloon White
Black windshield surround / top
Black Callisto wheels
E-Gear

I am sure I will have some questions as I become more familiar with the car. I already encountered the rock in the rad fans and thanks to the forum here I was able to research and fix the problem on a friends lift in all of 30 minutes.
Much appreciated from you folks.
Pictures are needed! :D

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Well congrats and you got the best color! Balloon white here too

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Looks great! Let me help ya:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thank you for clarifying that the Gallardo you bought is 2019 is used... haha, jk. Congrats on the new ride. That garage is BEGGING for a lift... :D

Edit: Just realized those pics were Jason's, haha. Jason, I want your garage!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on your new G ride ! Gotta love those Callisto 2 piece wheels!
Looks like the Aston is starting to feel a little insecure now!

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Thank you for clarifying that the Gallardo you bought is 2019 is used... haha, jk. Congrats on the new ride. That garage is BEGGING for a lift... :D

Edit: Just realized those pics were Jason's, haha. Jason, I want your garage!
No, that's the orginal posters photos. I just posted his pics so everyone didn't need to click on separate links them to view....

This is my garage:

·
Vendor
2,335 Posts
Great looking garage floor Jason ! How did you do it?

Thank you. That’s VCT tile that I did myself. Did it over 10 years ago and it’s probably the best thing I could have done. With all the options out there I still think this is the best and it’s also affordable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts