Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Someone on here shared a site to buy them for significantly less than OEM. I’ll try to find unless someone else recalls where it is.
I would be careful with cheap knock offs, some of them get so hot they have caused damage to car. A couple people had that happen on their R8's

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,191 Posts
I would be careful with cheap knock offs, some of them get so hot they have caused damage to car. A couple people had that happen on their R8's
I bought factory with my build. Thought that the one I’m talking about had several members happy. Don’t know long term results though.

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
209 Posts
I went a different route as far as the way I connect the car to the battery tender.

I don't have to open/close the frunk anymore (I hated it).

The connector is hidden behind the front bumper, you can't see it at all! Fully concealed, very easy to access and waterproof. Also, inside the frunk there are no visible wires coming out of the battery lid. Very Clean!

Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Bumper

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
I went a different route as far as the way I connect the car to the battery tender.

I don't have to open/close the frunk anymore (I hated it).

The connector is hidden behind the front bumper, you can't see it at all! Fully concealed, very easy to access and waterproof. Also, inside the frunk there are no visible wires coming out of the battery lid. Very Clean!

View attachment 314994
Not a bad idea, and I was curious if that would work on my incoming STO, and actually I suggested that as a possibility on the "Huracan STO" thread. Though, in the case of the STO it seems routing the cable between the windshield and the frunk edge has worked for some members, and that is probably the way I will proceed.

Reactions: rrgerman

·
Registered
209 Posts
Not a bad idea, and I was curious if that would work on my incoming STO, and actually I suggested that as a possibility on the "Huracan STO" thread. Though, in the case of the STO it seems routing the cable between the windshield and the frunk edge has worked for some members, and that is probably the way I will proceed.

Thanks... I really like the fact that the battery cable is hanging from the lowest possible point instead of the fender/frunk area. I am sure there is a way to do something similar with the STO (or any other model)

Routing the cable between the windshield and the frunk seems like an easy solution too but I think you still have to open/close the frunk once the tender is disconnected to put the connector inside otherwise it would be flapping while driving?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
Routing the cable between the windshield and the frunk seems like an easy solution too but I think you still have to open/close the frunk once the tender is disconnected to put the connector inside otherwise it would be flapping while driving?
I hear you about securing the cable and I intend to try use adhesive clips (see post #6312) right below the edge of the windshield and see if that works and if not it's back to the drawing board.

Reactions: rrgerman

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hear you about securing the cable and I intend to try use adhesive clips (see post #6312) right below the edge of the windshield and see if that works and if not it's back to the drawing board.

Yea, those clips would for sure keep the connector in place!

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Giallo Inti
12 Posts
Ok. I’m not the only one. I do put mine in a different location. I thought the little area where the plastic slopes down was the perfect spot to run the wire. View attachment 314969
View attachment 314970
Fayzeless, I have the battery tender with the magnetic connector, but I always just run it out the front of the hood, and leave the hood resting on the latch. I didn't realize that you can feed it up through the top of the hood. Great tip!

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
I thought that the "puddle lights" were a factory option. I had no idea that you could buy them aftermarket. I am going to take a closer look and see exactly how they are integrated into the bottom of the door. Very interesting...
It's a very easy install less than 5 minutes to pop out and then put in new ones

Reactions: YellowHornet

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
What aftermarket source is there for the Lamborghini logo lights? Link/cost?

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
What aftermarket source is there for the Lamborghini logo lights? Link/cost?
I'm thinking of trying these cheap ones, don't want to spend the money for OEM when I'm pretty much never out in car at night anymore. Just make sure you buy the right one, you don;'t want the drilled install option

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
I'm thinking of trying these cheap ones, don't want to spend the money for OEM when I'm pretty much never out in car at night anymore. Just make sure you buy the right one, you don;'t want the drilled install option
It's the A-LM1 (2PCS / See compatibility below) ones correct?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts