Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My Evo spyder just arrived today and the dealer is asking if i want Puddle Lights and battery maintainer installed. I don't care about the cost but is this something i want installed?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi,

My Evo spyder just arrived today and the dealer is asking if i want Puddle Lights and battery maintainer installed. I don't care about the cost but is this something i want installed?
If it was my car I would want both, of course try to get them for free from the dealer for buying such expensive car as Fayzeless already mentioned. The puddle lights are purely aesthetic, but I still think it is must have for car in this price range. The battery maintainer you definitely need unless you are going to daily drive the car. I always keep AGM batteries (the type of battery in Huracan) on battery maintainer and it really extends the life of the battery plus you never worry your car won't start after sitting for a while.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Where could I buy the best puddle lights
Ah... such a good question. For me, "the best" would be to have someone custom make "Lamborghini" in the correct font into puddle lights. The logo that @asmazda has looks like a close second to me. I don't even recall what my SVJ puddle lights were though. :/

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,705 Posts
OP, I would vote yes X2. The maintainer is an absolute must + quick attachment (magnetic preferably), and the puddle lights are very sharp looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,705 Posts
^^Looks good and from all the feedback I've received that's the way I will route the cable on my incoming STO.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
I just leave the connection permanently on battery well positive on battery and negative on cover. Doubt mine is coming with a charger and a couple weeks ago drove off with my fancy Lambo one connected and ruined it so bought a new Ctek one. Are cars coming with covers? If mine doesnt will keep the Evo one I have, also still have the one that came with my LP610

Light Automotive lighting Lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Bag

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
And I just run cord here, can shut and still move it cord
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 20 of 36 Posts