Lamborghini Talk banner

561 - 580 of 608 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
After reading some of these posts I had to stop and put on my coat, gloves, and hat to get warm again.🌨 🌬⛄ Not to worry, summers is right around the corner.;)

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Spring first, that and fall are my favorites

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,885 Posts
I guess I’ve gotten used to having only 2 seasons, summer and summer lite.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #565
Russ you have it best weather wise no doubt. Yet, I have grown to love the Lone Star State: God, Guns, Country.......................and Cars.🚙 Gotta love the backroads of Texas.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Sadly looks like Lone Star State is changing, but then again I live in MA which is even worse

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
We do make some sacrifices. High priced consumer goods etc. More importantly I miss the open roads on the mainland.
All in all I feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful home. Here's a pic from my office this morning with Koko Head in the background. It is different every day and always beautiful.

Here's our weather forecast this morning.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #568
My advice to you Russ is grin and bear it! ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #569
Sadly looks like Lone Star State is changing, but then again I live in MA which is even worse
This is true, and if Texas turns purple we will move on to Redder pastures. Fortunately, you can still get an LTC in Texas, and both the wife and I took full advantage of that.

·
Registered
301 Posts
We do make some sacrifices. High priced consumer goods etc. More importantly I miss the open roads on the mainland.
All in all I feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful home. Here's a pic from my office this morning with Koko Head in the background. It is different every day and always beautiful. View attachment 292455
Here's our weather forecast this morning.
View attachment 292456
Russ,
Baton down the hatches! Call FEMA! Wednesday looks like a massive cold front is coming for you guys!

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
Russ,
Baton down the hatches! Call FEMA! Wednesday looks like a massive cold front is coming for you guys!
Yes! And I don't even own a jacket.

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
Try Goodwill. :giggle:
OK, I was going to go to Ross's. But Goodwill is just up the street from my office! I think we have drifted a little off topic Albert, lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #574
:giggle: Right you are, though, it's all good!

Back on topic:

Detailed the interior of the EVO on Saturday and dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the glass, and cleaned the clean leather. ;) This detail brush is pretty good (see attached). What tools and/or leather cleaners do each of you prefer to detail the interior with.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
Nice, but I already have it! I detailed mine yesterday and the week before I used Black Diamond Tire Gel. Let it dry for 2 days wiped it clean so there would be no sling, and after all that I had black specs all over my doors and side skirts. I will never use that crap again. It looked good. I ran out of my favorite Chadwicks "No Sling".

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #576
Nice, but I already have it! I detailed mine yesterday and the week before I used Black Diamond Tire Gel. Let it dry for 2 days wiped it clean so there would be no sling, and after all that I had black specs all over my doors and side skirts. I will never use that crap again. It looked good. I ran out of my favorite Chadwicks "No Sling".
You know Russ I had the 580 for 5 months I never used the chemical guys VRP to shine the tires once but then after the first cleaning of the EVO I decided to use it, and that sh*t went everywhere. I have used VRP in the past I know how to apply it but it still can make a mess. So when I cleaned the EVO the second time the VRP stayed in the bottle on the shelf.

·
Premium Member
15,885 Posts
Chadwicks No Sling is by far the best one I have found, but the frieght to get it here is more than the product for some reason. I am going to look for something new that claims no sling. I have this one and it worked very well on my Subaru. It is a little challenging to contain while spraying it on the tires.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #578
Thanks Russ but the tires look fine au naturel. Apparently, I got all the VRP off the car/tires with the second wash so I am not going to use it again. I just found the tire shine is pulling in the wrong direction.

·
Registered
301 Posts
You kids are almost neurotic when it comes to making your cars shine ☺ just curious, do the neighbors aim their solar panels at your garage?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #580
You kids are almost neurotic when it comes to making your cars shine ☺ just curious, do the neighbors aim their solar panels at your garage?
Me neurotic o_O no way, wait where am I going to store those 50 cans of wax I just bought? What can I say it's looking so bright, gotta where shades.........:cool:

561 - 580 of 608 Posts