Lamborghini Talk banner

541 - 560 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ok that is almost as funny as your previous joke. A wrong sticker being placed on his car is not going to give car a premium price :)
here is a magazine/website that is all devoted to misprinted coins.

here’s a site that talks about comic books that were accidentally printed with 2 covers.

In all scenarios the scarcity of said collectibles, drive the value up.

Russ, by saving the new sticker(and the old), your resale to the next buyer will show how meticulous you took care of the vehicles provenance.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
I agree things like misprints can drive up value of something, someone slapping the wrong sticker on a car isnt going to

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I never drive in Strada so cylinder deactivation not an issue. Just has better fuel economy than Ferrari in my experience.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #545
Another beautiful sunny day in Central Texas......I hear the road beckoning Blu. Who am I to say no?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #546
Just about at the break-in point so I could now can exceed the 6K rpms. The manuals states 930 miles but this may be close enough........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,890 Posts
Let it rip Albert and let me know how you manage wheel spin! I haven't broken mine loose yet but then again I am not pushing it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Let it rip Albert and let me know how you manage wheel spin! I haven't broken mine loose yet but then again I am not pushing it.
I certainly will. Today was so beautiful we drove quite a bit so tomorrow is Blu's Wash & Wax day.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #549
Blu got the 5 hour Wash & Wax treatment today to celebrate the 900 mile break-in, and let me tell you, it shines like crazy!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
Another Beautiful day at the Pflugerville Texas Car show. A big turn out and the car show was eventually filled to capacity. I guess people are tired of being under house arrest for crimes not otherwise specified. Also forgot to post the picture of the Magic 930 mile official break-in. No longer any Tachometer Paranoia and when I wind out the EVO it sounds, as we all know or can imagine, epic. The exhaust note is great from day one but has noticeably improved and keeps improving with each outing. The sound or tone may not be perfect but it's darn close. I mentioned this before but those Sports Seats are fantastic. The wife and I have taken three 125-150 trips and we were no worse for the wear. If you buy the EVO the Sports Seats are absolute must! They both look and feel incredible.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #552
nice pics i need to move out of pennsylvania ...this weather sucks
The Lone Star State could always can use some more good people. ;) I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY so I well know the weather on the East coast can be a bit rough at times. Hopefully in a month or so the weather will cooperate and be reasonable.

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
Great pics! Wish we had events like that here. So you are free to hit that redline!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #555
You should move to the Midwest. Only -25F wind chill last night ☺
Okay, thanks for the invite :rolleyes: but maybe you, me and @2006m5 should move to Hawaii as Russ' guests. I guess we will have to be democratic and equitable when scheduling our outing in Russ' EVO. 🌴🌴
Great pics! Wish we had events like that here. So you are free to hit that redline!
Thanks.....as to the redline, yes indeed! You won't believe this but, even when hitting the redline I stayed within the posted speed limit.:rolleyes::giggle:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Okay, thanks for the invite :rolleyes: but maybe you, me and @2006m5 should move to Hawaii as Russ' guests. I guess we will have to be democratic and equitable when scheduling our outing in Russ' EVO. 🌴🌴

Thanks.....as to the redline, yes indeed! You won't believe this but, even when hitting the redline I stayed within the posted speed limit.:rolleyes::giggle:
Sounds like a plan. I get dibs on the master suite. Russ can have the pull out futon ☺

·
Premium Member
15,890 Posts
Oh you guys wouldn’t like it over here, this morning it dropped to 64 degrees! Other than that, clear & sunny with a light tropical breeze.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh you guys wouldn’t like it over here, this morning it dropped to 64 degrees! Other than that, clear & sunny with a light tropical breeze.
Poor guy.;)
We currently experience the harshest winter weather in years.
Blizzards, closed roads and rail tracks. Abandoned flight schedules.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
My view this morning, but I like having 4 seasons. Have thought of maybe moving to NC to get those 4 seasons but with less wintery weather

Reactions: AngelOfMurci
541 - 560 of 608 Posts