Lamborghini Talk banner

321 - 340 of 475 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
Yea I guess on high speed pull you will feel the extra downforce, I was talking more overall driving experience
I agree at normal driving speeds you wouldn't notice much of anything......

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Was wondering if you could do me a favor? I played around again trying to get volume 2 finger tap and swipe and it's driving me nuts that I can't do it. I checked for settings on phone/car and don't see anything that might be preventing it. So when you get a chance could you video record yourself doing it? I can't see that I'm doing it wrong but who knows?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
AFAIK the swipe volume control has been disabled by Lamborghini for legal reasons. :unsure:
Mine absolutely works.....like a charm! 🍀

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Mine works, just not when I'm in Carplay, and I have waze up on display whenever driving, 3 finger mute does work there though

·
Registered
161 Posts
AFAIK the swipe volume control has been disabled by Lamborghini for legal reasons. :unsure:
That what my dealer told me would be the case on my MY21 .. but it is not. still works.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #327 (Edited)
Mine works, just not when I'm in Carplay, and I have waze up on display whenever driving, 3 finger mute does work there though
Ditto....mine definitely works with CarPlay. I even use Fratelli leather touchscreen friendly gloves and it works without a hitch.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
Your car is beautiful! Do you mind posting a few interior pics? I was lucky to see it at the dealer but didn’t think to take pics. I wanna see how you did your sport seats. Wife loved the Blu color on the STO at CL on Saturday (and the STO itself), and I’m told that color most likely be available for 22 models. So another decision.........
As requested, and promised some interior pictures.......gotta love the Arancio Leonis two tone interior!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,497 Posts
Holy crap! That just looks so good. Those seats are awesome. The interior alone was worth the upgrade from your 2019. And to think that they are comfortable as well, a dream come true.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #331 (Edited)
Holy crap! That just looks so good. Those seats are awesome. The interior alone was worth the upgrade from your 2019. And to think that they are comfortable as well, a dream come true.
Plus the combination of Blu Cepheus and the Arancio Leonis two tone interior is just the way I like it FUN & LOUD! Just like a brass band!! 🔊🎺🎸🎻
Gotta Roll with the Punches..........

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
Thanks so much for posting. Looks fantastic!

Full disclosure, I did see them in person but didn’t snap any pics.
If you had taken pictures I would have had to invoke my copyright.;)

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I didnt have a choice in color, had to stick with Blue as our registry here has suspended vanity plates since Covid started and also would of had to change screen name

Reactions: nickorette and Leon

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
I didnt have a choice in color, had to stick with Blue as our registry here has suspended vanity plates since Covid started and also would of had to change screen name
Great plates......COVID once again rears its ugly head! Though, you out smarted the registry, and plus Blu is the color............oh, sorry Russ and Green!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
Well, there's other things I could tell you, too :).

But now - maybe I'm better holding off, lol!
I was wondering why my tires were bald........too many launches and donuts, aye?........and I don't mean the ones that are suitable for coffee.🍩:coffee:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #338
Here are pictures of the ProCase (see post #281) that can be both neatly and easily placed in the net behind the driver/passenger. I will place several items/wallet/iPhone/Lamborghini Key/plus car documents on the ready for LEO just in case. There are also small rubberized trays behind the driver and passenger as well, though, if you stop short any items stored there would wind up flying about the cabin and could result in a nasty bump or two. The nets plus the case are ideal. Now when I go for a drive I will load one case get in the car and place it behind the passenger which would be in easy reach. You could also dedicate one of the pouches for car relevant documents as well: Insurance card, registration, inspection report, etc......

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
134 Posts
Albert thanks for taking the time to make all these great posts, I’m really enjoying reading them!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
Albert thanks for taking the time to make all these great posts, I’m really enjoying reading them!
Thanks my friend, I am glad they are helpful.

321 - 340 of 475 Posts