Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 690 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new acquisition is on schedule for delivery within a week +/-. It arrived at the Charlotte dealership mid December and these are pictures after it was unwrapped and detailed. I will be exchanging my 580-2 and taking delivery of the EVO sometime next week or so. I am excited about my new color and particular love the pearl-essence effect as described by Russ in a previous post (see photo). I particularly like the Bicolor Sportivo Leather with Arancio Leonis, Orange Seat Belts, and Orange Calipers. I personally love vibrant colors and color contrast so this combo suits me well. The Sport Seats are a nice upgrade from the 580-2 comfort seats as well.
They will drop off the EVO and pick up the 580-2 in the near future. I am sure I will be as happy with the EVO as I was with the 580-2. I have included a link to my new EVO as well as a link to the Charlotte dealership.
I have to take this opportunity to compliment both the dealership (Chase Winslow) and my salesperson in particular, Jeff Gemma, for providing outstanding support and service. If you guys need a car work with Jeff is first rate! This is our second deal in 6 months, and it won’t be our last.
I had a minor issue with the dealership but the lions share of the blame rests with me and I take full responsibility. I should have taken the time to negotiate a better deal with said dealership and after having spoken to Chase Winslow everything is copacetic……my bad. Forum members accept my apologies.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Many congrats for your new Evo. I can't imagine you not enjoying it more than the 580-2, but hope all the same that you have a blast with it. Love the color combo btw!

Condolences for the bad happenstance with the dealer, but nice that it all worked out in the end and you ended up well taken care of. The latter's Particularly nice to know since I'd likely choose them as my dealer in the future, considering the closeness + had a decent visit with them in the past where I got to see the SVJ when those were new.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Many congrats for your new Evo. I can't imagine you not enjoying it more than the 580-2, but hope all the same that you have a blast with it. Love the color combo btw!

Condolences for the bad happenstance with the dealer, but nice that it all worked out in the end and you ended up well taken care of. The latter's Particularly nice to know since I'd likely choose them as my dealer in the future, considering the closeness + had a decent visit with them in the past where I got to see the SVJ when those were new.
Much of the problem with the dealership was my fault.....they are both first rate and honorable. Thanks, the EVO will be great I'm sure.......🥂

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Congrats!! Looks great and welcome to teamblue!

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!! Looks great and welcome to teamblue!
Blue is a great color.........I am happy with the Blu Cepheus. It will be on its way soon........

·
Registered
52 Posts
Huge congrats! My 580-2 was also blue Cepheus...was such a great color. In the year I had the car, I did not have second thoughts about the color once. I really liked how easy it was to keep clean too. Love it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Orange is a great accent color to the blu Cepheus too...

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,245 Posts
Congrats my friend...beautiful car and love the colour..enjoy in good health

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,872 Posts
OMG! Why am I jealous!! I love that color and now I will have to ask you for photos to keep me from suffering from "separation anxiety". That car is just awesome in every way. You will have to get used to the power boost from the 580 and that touchscreen but beyond that it will feel like home for the most part. I cannot wait to hear about those sport seats. CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG! Why am I jealous!! I love that color and now I will have to ask you for photos to keep me from suffering from "separation anxiety". That car is just awesome in every way. You will have to get used to the power boost from the 580 and that touchscreen but beyond that it will feel like home for the most part. I cannot wait to hear about those sport seats. CONGRATULATIONS!
Thanks Russ this decision was made easier with your sage counsel behind the scenes after umpteen PMs. I do like the Blu Cepheus but your new EVO is darn cool looking. I will report on my impressions about the Sport Seats after taking delivery.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Big congrats man. Beautiful spec. Evo is a great car and I am sure you will like it even better than the 580-2. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Big congrats man. Beautiful spec. Evo is a great car and I am sure you will like it even better than the 580-2. Enjoy it in good health.
Appreciated! We are truly Blessed being able to have these kind of toys............

1 - 20 of 690 Posts