Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Okay................I'll have you know that's my car!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: Jealous are we? :ROFLMAO:
Haha, you may have been the inspiration, but looks like they got carried away taking it to a whole new level of Exotic.

Is there a museum for that 'Art' ?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
This guy was building a lamborghini dolphin :ROFLMAO:
Be mindful and be cognizant of the world we live in...................Dolphins lives matter too! Heck, in the prevailing political landscape we find ourselves you could have inadvertently offended our aquatic neighbors. :giggle:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dont know why you are all hating on this car so much! I like it. Just have a PPI done before you buy it. Im honestly surprised he's only asking for 92k in the condition its in with all the tasteful mods done to it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,886 Posts
He must be a Dolphins fan! Look at his colors.
Sports uniform Football helmet Football equipment Sports gear Helmet

• Haha
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Haha, you guys...... In the whole scheme of things, the color works, the owners' love shows (a little too much, it's his car).............. but it's up for SALE. The current condition is likely to limit the market because perception to most buyers, it's a fixer-upper. Really, how hard is it to pull all that BS off there and avoid all the negativity. A layer of vinyl and some fake CF and it's a real car again. Then people can keep a straight face when they go and look at it

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
If you think that color is bad wait to you see my STO.............🌈

Reactions: Loxo

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'd buy this vehicle just so I could sell lamborghini back scratches from the mods. People would line up and pay to do a little rub against those fins.

Anyone else see that the top doesn't even function haha?

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
Is the top broken? I didn't see that. If you get rid of all the fins and clean up the interior it would look pretty good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is the top broken? I didn't see that. If you get rid of all the fins and clean up the interior it would look pretty good.
Had to scroll down a bit on the Facebook post to see it.

"2007 Lamborghini gallardo spyder

Runs and drives perfectly but the roof needs to be serviced to operate properly

Wrap in key west satin ( Tiffany blue)"

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
Had to scroll down a bit on the Facebook post to see it.

"2007 Lamborghini gallardo spyder

Runs and drives perfectly but the roof needs to be serviced to operate properly

Wrap in key west satin ( Tiffany blue)"
That could be more than a minor issue. I guess you would just have to have it checked out first to make sure it doesn't require a complete overhaul of the hydraulic system.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
DingDingDing - winner
That could be more than a minor issue. I guess you would just have to have it checked out first to make sure it doesn't require a complete overhaul of the hydraulic system.
EXACTLY, who would sell a car that looked that good if it didn't require 1000's of dollars of Hydraulic Top repair ? :D
(everything else is just cosmetics)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I may be preaching to the choir here, but for the first-time buyer these signs spell recipe for complete thorough PPI. If the vehicle is being sold with a possible major issue such as top function, one has to wonder the level of neglect that goes along not so easily noticed. There are obvious signs of Amateur repair such as the infotainment install / dash work so you have to wonder if the wrap itself is meant to cover-up underlying issues. They might say 'Clean Title', but that doesn't mean it's free from minor fender benders, spray can paint repairs, or clutch replacement. Make it look like it needs some cosmetics and the real stuff gets overlooked.......... just saying,.... buyer beware of course❗

ooops, on second thought, maybe should have started another thread, kind of jacked this one

·
Premium Member
18,886 Posts
21 - 40 of 40 Posts