Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There will NOT be any form of Proof of Ownership in the forseeable future!!!

As QV mentions the right to Privacy is more important!!! (And Not only that...as we have Matured we havs gained the Best Members & Mods in the L World:))

I know many things that are not public and will NEVER be revealed...that is why we can Socialize and Mingle freely!!!

This is A Community.....one of trust and friendship & commradery!!!

Let's keep this safe and special and all get along so that we can move on and look to the future!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I agree - 2 comments.

First, we do not want to exclude any potential new owners. This is a great place to come and learn, ask questions, etc before buying your first Lambo.

Second, Fchat tried something similar and ended up with a "paid" subscription to enter a certain part of the site to chat. Ghost Town....dead and worthless.

I noticed the mod closed the Paith thread . . . too bad cause we ended at 99 post and I wanted to be number 100 :) - I think that may have been a record high..

I like this site the way it is... If it works, don't fix it.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Frank,

well I guess I sorta reopened the thread... :rolleyes: ..ooppsss!!

there were several expressions of concerns by members that I felt we should address, proof being only one of them (which shall remain On The Honor System for the forseeable future). Perhaps I really should move this thread to Site Concerns & Suggestions :eek: ???

Community Concern and Involvement is very important and needs to be aired and addressed from time to time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts