Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Same here, just once so didnt bother even mentioning when i brought in for service

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I'm sure your battery will be fine. Battery tenders charge very slowly, even if my battery is only down a little takes a good 24 hours to fully charge it

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Right, it's a "tender" not a charger. If my battery is very low I hook up my charger and that fully charges in a few hours. I'm sure while car was being worked on things were left on and doors open so battery would be very drained

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Also did they do software upgrade for alexa?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Hopefully is different on Huracan since we don’t have that button on steering wheel. If we have to push a microphone button on display it pretty much defeats the whole purpose

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I talked to service advisor this morning and he said they just got some literature in on Alexa. He said he was going to review and get back to me. I'm going in Friday to talk about placing order for new Evo and if they can't do that update think I will have them do the update I need to get 2 finger swipe in Carplay to work while there

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Is there any mention of Alexa in the setting screen? This is what mine looks like, I know it's missing some connect setting, curious to what yours shows.

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I have the same problem.

Blu, my screen is the same as yours.
Surprised you don't have the Labo connect since I think Albert had it before even just bringing car in?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Guessing I cant complain until I get the software update and then see how it works, as of now everything is working as it should. And it seems Albert's 2021 has new software than Russ.

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
After they downloaded the new software on my car I noticed I have a different screen at startup where I have to hit accept. Also noticed when that screen comes up I hear a quick static pop that I didnt get before and I know you said you got something like that. So now I want to try and play music from a drive. So I think I loaded some music on a flash drive, I put it in car and hit media and it shows on the screen but can't figure out how to make it play?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I see the music come up on screen that is on drive but how do i make it play?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I select the song but nothing

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I don’t see a play button ?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Added above

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
I have usb flash drive plugged in to car

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Did try USB 1 first and same thing can get to this where it looks like I have buttons but no music showing?

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Will try and figure out how to do that, like I said before, I have no idea how to do this stuff

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
So I did figure out how to put music on USB drive and it works fine in my RS5, so the issue is clearly with the Lambo. Not really a big deal since I would never listen to music this way anyways. But still would be nice if they get it fixed for my new one

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
The tech on my new RS5 is amazing and everything works perfectly, pretty much same way on all my Audi's. Looks like Lambo should be leaving the electronics to the Germans along with the motor and pretty much everything except for body

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
Well then as of now you will be disappointed, I have the very latest Alexa software and have not found anyway to control volume with it. Also as soon as you plug phone in you lose all Alexa access. At least nice that they got 2 finger volime swipe to work when I'm in Carplay

1 - 20 of 67 Posts