Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2018 Huracan and when I reverse out of my driveway and have to do a wide turn in reverse in either direction the car jerks like my tire is getting stuck against something underneath the car. Anybody have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Cold tires can skip and cause this also. What's your ambient?
Yes, mine does exactly that when it’s been parked for awhile.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
So does anything need to be done or will this just happen when the car is first started? Will it not happen if I let the car warm up for a bit before I pull out
I warm my car up for maybe a minute or less so I am not sure that is the answer but give it a try. Another thing, I have been taking my car out on some pretty cold days and in some cases with the windchill the temperature was in the single digits.
Never happened to me with any of the Lamborghinis's I have owned.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
My tires skip a little when with the wheel turned while Backing up when the rubber isn’t hot. Not sure if that’s the same thing or not. I forgot to mention it seems to be on polished concrete in my parking garage only.

·
Registered
2018 Huracan LP580-2
50 Posts
Mine does it as well and it feels like a traction issue. If the car doesn't feel like you have traction on one wheel it uses the brakes to counter it. It is normal.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Mine does it as well and it feels like a traction issue. If the car doesn't feel like you have traction on one wheel it uses the brakes to counter it. It is normal.
I am quite sure you are correct, perfectly normal.

Reactions: KABoom

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
I’m glad this is one issue/problem or idiosyncratic behavior that I don’t have to contend with........

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
It is quite situational, I have to be reversing with the wheel turned sharply and on smooth concrete like in a parking garage.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Never experienced this but i back straight up at home and office
Yeah, it has to be backing and turning hard for mine to do it. I actually thought I was getting a flat tire the first time it happened.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts