Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all out there!
For sale, a totally new, unmolested, never used, fully authentic "Istruzioni Tecniche" Manual for Miura P400 S. Language:Italian, Year:1969.

Brass-pinned binding, original pseudo-leather-ish cover from Factory.

(Due to its firm pinned - binding, it is very difficult to "free" the pages and produce any photocopies. That is why it is a unique Factory Literature Production, that was only given to Authorized Lamborghini Workshops of the era. Not to clients, not to dealers and of course not to "no-name" mechanics)

Not a "shiny orange" colored covering bad reproduction, I have seen numerous of these devastating the open market of E-bay and other web sites...

Taken out of my father's personal Lambo Archives - Collection, since he was the only authorized Commercial Representative (and Dealer) of Lamborghini in Greece from 1967 - 1974.

Definitely not trying to make a fortune out of selling this authentic breed Manual, but yet, help me accept gentle and serious offers. We all know that this is the real thing.

Send me a PM, or e-mail me at :[email protected] for recommended logical pricing and more info (if required).
With great respect,
Konstantinos.-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,027 Posts
I would love to grab it if I only owned a Miura P 400S.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Words of wisdom!
I think that every Miura 400S owner should have this item in his workshop / garage.
It is hand written from Ferruccio's Mechanics!
What else should a Miura owner ask for?
Thank you for your kind words on my piece.
Warm Regards
Konstantinos.-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts