Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wasn't really in the market for Huracan until my dealer called me and said they had just gotten a few in.

My question is, what's a good price for them, or I should say what are you guys getting quoted and/are paying on the street for them? My dealer got one in MSRP 248k and they're giving it to me for 213K. The salesman acted like this was something so magical and they never discount that much off a brand new Huracan.

Another one of my conerns is, I've driven the 610, but not the 580...one of my friends has a '14 Gallardo LP570-2, he says that the car feels unstable over 130mph...I haven't read anything about that in regards to the 580-2...for those of you that have actually gotten close or above that speed, has Lamborghini fixed this possible traction issue in the 580?

My other concern is average down payment. Needless to say, I have many cars, if I am unwilling to trade one in, bank will only give me up to a certain amount...which equates to about 55k down. I am NOT looking to lease, strictly purchase.

Given personal credit and a few other factors, is this somewhat normal as far as down payment or is it astronomical?! I assumed 30k down for a 610/580 purchase was normal. My question doesn't arise out of not being able to afford the down payment, rather, should I keep shopping around or is that not so bad for this type of car? (Side note, I've already dealt with 2 dealers and this one quoted me the lowest for an LP580 AND they have more banks to work with).

Thank you in advance!

·
Super Moderator
3,220 Posts
I think 50k down isn't unreasonable. I'd expect 20% down and this isn't far off. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,470 Posts
The 580-2 is new and I don't think anyone would know if there was a problem with stability over 130 mph. Anyone here even have one yet? Honestly I can't imagine Lamborghini releasing a new addition with issues. That should be the least of your worries.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
"AND they have more banks to work with"
"My question doesn't arise out of not being able to afford the down payment"
It sounds like this automobile is out of your price range, bud!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
274 Posts
That is a good deal. In terms of being stable at 130 mph, without question it will be. Also, my Gallardo was 2wd and was solid as a rock over 150mph, something could be off with your friends Gallardo. Possibly tire issues.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a good deal. In terms of being stable at 130 mph, without question it will be. Also, my Gallardo was 2wd and was solid as a rock over 150mph, something could be off with your friends Gallardo. Possibly tire issues.
Thank you for the insight.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So I wasn't really in the market for Huracan until my dealer called me and said they had just gotten a few in.

My question is, what's a good price for them, or I should say what are you guys getting quoted and/are paying on the street for them? My dealer got one in MSRP 248k and they're giving it to me for 213K. The salesman acted like this was something so magical and they never discount that much off a brand new Huracan.

Another one of my conerns is, I've driven the 610, but not the 580...one of my friends has a '14 Gallardo LP570-2, he says that the car feels unstable over 130mph...I haven't read anything about that in regards to the 580-2...for those of you that have actually gotten close or above that speed, has Lamborghini fixed this possible traction issue in the 580?

My other concern is average down payment. Needless to say, I have many cars, if I am unwilling to trade one in, bank will only give me up to a certain amount...which equates to about 55k down. I am NOT looking to lease, strictly purchase.

Given personal credit and a few other factors, is this somewhat normal as far as down payment or is it astronomical?! I assumed 30k down for a 610/580 purchase was normal. My question doesn't arise out of not being able to afford the down payment, rather, should I keep shopping around or is that not so bad for this type of car? (Side note, I've already dealt with 2 dealers and this one quoted me the lowest for an LP580 AND they have more banks to work with).

Thank you in advance!
35k off for new car is insane.. take it and run with it

down payment depends on your bank, 50k isnt bad.. put the least you can..

again. 35k off is a lot... thats below invoice.. you sure thats for a 580 and not a used 610?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I test drove the 580-2 and the car was stable until about 190mph. After that it felt a lot more unstable than the 610-4 and it felt like it was going to slid off the road. So in the end I went with the AWD version and now I feel a lot safer when driving on the highway.

Ok I just had to do that cus of the comment about being "unstable at 130mph"...anyway I think you are getting a very good deal at 35k off. The cheapest huracans I could find new were 20k off.
Used of a course is a different story. If you can wait a year you should see the 580s drop below 200.
I picked mine (610-4) up with 5k miles for 225k (sticker 287). Not an amazing deal but pretty decent and it was the color I wanted

·
Registered
129 Posts

Thank you in advance!
i'll pay money to see the purchase order for 213 and the window sticker showing 248.. and the 213 cant be considering any trades (as they can bias the sale price)

post it up and i'll send you paypal $$$$

thats below dealer cost including all back end money, so i call BS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts