Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,374 Posts
It all depends on the options you choose. My 2021 EVO Spyder fully optioned topped out at $289K.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,571 Posts
I'm at $250k with coupe and base color and pleased with all of the options. However, I wonder how many more allocations are out there for MY 2022. You better choose quick!

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Doubtful you could order one in April of 2022 and after Tecnica announcement all Evo RWD and RWD spyder are discontinued.

everyone on Evo list have the option of moving to Tecnica or Evo AWD.

anyways my RWD spyder came out to $285k or so. That’s with base color. It’d be 300k if I wanted some crazy color.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doubtful you could order one in April of 2022 and after Tecnica announcement all Evo RWD and RWD spyder are discontinued.

anyways my RWD spyder came out to $285k or so. That’s with base color. It’d be 300k if I wanted some crazy color.
Wow 285k

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
For a spyder seems like a steal compared to my Tecnica which will be $325k with Blu glauco or $320k with Blu Cepheus lol

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
285 for Evo spyder...ok gotcha
I forgot spyder are little more vs my coupe RWD EVO
Blu glauco seems to be a real nice color ..
nice! Are you ordering the Tecnica? What color is your coupe?

·
Registered
816 Posts

Is that with taxes and fees? I was 292k after all taxes and fees, and then extra 6k for PPF with ceramic coat. Didn’t even have an exclusive color either.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Is that with taxes and fees? I was 292k after all taxes and fees, and then extra 6k for PPF with ceramic coat. Didn’t even have an exclusive color either.
Only destination and gas guzzler tax - it doesn’t include sales tax.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts