Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to my premium status. I paid a few months before the switch over and now am just regular. My cars dont even show on my signature now. WTF. Has anyone else lost their gold or silver status? Are they ever going to fix this or did I just waste the $$$.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,104 Posts
Lee, for what it is worth I see both of your cars on your signature in your post above. Not sure what happened to your super Duper status however.

·
Registered
2013 Super G
227 Posts
Well I read clyde's inspiration post and was about to halt my slacking ways and become a fully fledged paying member... But now Lee... Tripping me up!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,144 Posts
What happened to my premium status. I paid a few months before the switch over and now am just regular. My cars dont even show on my signature now. WTF. Has anyone else lost their gold or silver status? Are they ever going to fix this or did I just waste the $$$.
Send a message to @Jr Mint, I am sure that can be easily corrected.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,922 Posts
How do you find out when your Premium status expires?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,144 Posts
How do you find out when your Premium status expires?
Go into account settings then select then select "Account upgrades", and that will give you your membership expiration date.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid for the three year Gold I think a few months before the site switchover. After the switch mine went back to regular. I tried to correct it back then but still no luck. I will be damned if I will pay again.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,144 Posts
I paid for the three year Gold I think a few months before the site switchover. After the switch mine went back to regular. I tried to correct it back then but still no luck. I will be damned if I will pay again.
Lee, I understand it's frustrating but I bet you if you PM either the moderator or one of the administrators or both this will be corrected post haste.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,922 Posts
Thanks Albert, looks like I’m up this month.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have never sent a PM only responded. What is the procedure?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,144 Posts
I have never sent a PM only responded. What is the procedure?
Just go to the main page and hover over both @Jr Mint and @administrator and in the lower left corner click on message and that's all there is to it. You could also click on your avatar and click on message and address it to the two above and that's all you need to do. A third and easiest option is hover over the two above and message........more than one way to skin a cat bull.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts