Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I have been following the inventory of available 2008 Pre-LP Gallardo Superleggeras and see that there are only about a handful of cars left in the USA (some of which are modified UGR cars) and 2 in Canada (1 of which I know is a salvage/rebuilt model).

Out of curiosity, where do members see average pricing on stock SL's ending up in the next year or so in the USA?

Cheers
David

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres obviously demand, I've been contacted twice in the last 12 months by the dealer I bought mine from to see if I was interested in selling mine. Other than wheels and cat delete mine is stock.
It's nice to know there is demand Roger. If you wanted to sell your car right now, what would you ask?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is the wholesale market going for these days on 04-13 gallardos?
Listed prices are anywhere from ~$80-220K.

My original question was specific to the 2008 SL. Only 172 released in North America. Now 7 available for sale now in the USA/Canada.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
As i have been watching, buying/selling Gallards for the last 6 years, it seems that the SL has stabilized around the 125k mark given average condition/miles. They have not really wavered much in either direction so i would guess, it will stay there. On the flip side, i have seen the market of sports cars go up after June 2020. Covid def impacted values, demand is high, supply is low. Therefore, values rise. I've had a LOT of offers on my 2004 Gated Arancio, and its not even on the market. Some of those offers make me think, I should move it...
As for SL... I say, if you can get one around the 125 mark, you're golden. Won't loose much aside from considering the maintenance factor. Best of luck!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Honestly have not been watching the market on these as I have no intention of letting mine go, however I do get interested parties messaging me out of the blue every couple of months.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.