Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction I'm after a LP570 bumper and side skirts to fit a pre LP not costing an arm and a leg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Renown is the only company that does a polly urethane bumper for the pre-lp (that I am aware of).. Send ray a message and see what he can do for you. . There is a company fgp-stuff in Europe that does a fiberglass 570 for the pre-lp (search for toolie as he did a thread on it).. I was going to go this way but figuring with the amount of money for paint and install its a better bet to go poly urethane..

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
RSC is another option.

Aerodynamics - RSC Tuning

Saw this company at sema

2004-2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP540 550 560 520 Viscous Style PCF Front Bumper | eBay

Their Instagram page
http://instagram.com/darwinproaero

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888
Correct me if I am wrong but I dont believe RSC has an LP570 bumper for the Pre LP?

For some reason that Darwin bumper looks thicker from the headlight to the front than the OEM. Am I tripping or is someone else able to verify?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but I dont believe RSC has an LP570 bumper for the Pre LP?

For some reason that Darwin bumper looks thicker from the headlight to the front than the OEM. Am I tripping or is someone else able to verify?

Rsc does the 560 bumper not 570. But just said that rsc was another option.

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is only one option worth while and that is the renown lp570 style bumper for pre lp. I have one on my vehicle and went with RSC for the side skirts as I like the quality of there carbon fiber. Now on the other topic of not breaking the bank..try Glenn at AMH...he cares about every customer that calls him and Im sure will get you the best price. You get what you pay for and the front bumper is not an item you want to skim on as it is one of the first things people will notice when they look at the car and when the gaps are off around the bumper or a body shop has to spend days and days trying to make a less expensive option fit due to quality.. you will wish you got the renown. ...my opinion, but I am sure many others will agree.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
RSC here too

·
Registered
436 Posts
There is only one option worth while and that is the renown lp570 style bumper for pre lp. I have one on my vehicle and went with RSC for the side skirts as I like the quality of there carbon fiber. Now on the other topic of not breaking the bank..try Glenn at AMH...he cares about every customer that calls him and Im sure will get you the best price. You get what you pay for and the front bumper is not an item you want to skim on as it is one of the first things people will notice when they look at the car and when the gaps are off around the bumper or a body shop has to spend days and days trying to make a less expensive option fit due to quality.. you will wish you got the renown. ...my opinion, but I am sure many others will agree.
I'm confused...you posted elsewhere that your Renown bumper has gaps that your shop couldnt fix...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am sorry you are confused. Renown is the only option for the Lp 570 style for pre LP and I have no issue with renown bumper, think the quality is great, just because the body shop couldn't get it dialed 100% isn't the design of the bumper faults, as with most aftermarket components, the quality of the final outcome is reflective of the installer not the mfg. The gaps are very minimal as shown in the photo I posted and I am happy with them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a pre lp it is a beautiful lamborghini, if you want to change the body just buy a lp car , from my side every bumper conversion I have ever seen has looked like S$$t wether fit or paint not matching , just keep it stock save your money your car is a Lamborghini it looks sick and the other 6 billion people on this earth probably only wish they where they few that owner a Lamborghini. Would you find a wife or girlfriend then. A few months later want her to have a nose job?

Just my two cents ��

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I have a pre lp it is a beautiful lamborghini, if you want to change the body just buy a lp car , from my side every bumper conversion I have ever seen has looked like S$$t wether fit or paint not matching , just keep it stock save your money your car is a Lamborghini it looks sick and the other 6 billion people on this earth probably only wish they where they few that owner a Lamborghini. Would you find a wife or girlfriend then. A few months later want her to have a nose job?

Just my two cents ��
Are you really making an analogy between your car and your wife?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Just my two cents ��
No ... but a boob job might be nice... :D:D:evil::evil:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts