Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder RMR has clutch packages available for both the pre and post-LP Gallardo, manual and e-gear, and both come with a lightweight flywheel that's approximately 20% lighter than the OE version.

We have the only lightweight flywheel for the pre-LP Gallardo in existence. No one else makes them.

We have three stages, all the same price.
Stage 1-Kevlar, up to 1000hp, best for manual vehicles
Stage 2-Ceramic, up to 1200hp, best for e-gear cars
Stage 3-Ceramic, up to 1500hp, best for e-gear cars

All come with a warranty and will significantly outlast their OE counterparts or any other clutch on the market for that matter. The kevlar units require 1,000 miles of break-in for ultimate longevity and the ceramics require none. This will likely be the last clutch you'll ever need.

Price is $4995 all day, every day up front pricing. No upcharge for the various stages or anything else for that matter.

We have one pre-LP clutch out in the wild and a second on its way to another forum member.

If you're interested, you can either email me directly, [email protected] or purchase directly off the web site here: Gallardo Clutch

·
Vendor
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the pre-LP flywheel, sorry or the "glamour shot" in plastic, LOL. Again, 20% lighter than stock. If anyone wants JUST the flywheel, let me know as I have this one available separately from the complete clutch package. Yes, I can make more if there's demand. Anyone interested in a group buy?

Contact me if you're interested, it's available immediately until it's sold. [email protected]
-Michel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts