Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - I am ready to find & purchase my 1st Gallardo (super excited) and was hoping the forum members could give recommendations on a trustworthy place to have a PPI done in the Bay Area. Independent or dealer.
Being this is my 1st Exotic & (not that it matters; but sometimes it can) being a woman I want someone that's honest & reputable, and know you all can point me the right direction.

I have learned so much from this forum while finally making the decision to pull the trigger on my "dream car".

Thank You all in advance

Roxanne

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been told Roselli in San Jose but never been myself. You could always swing by SR this Sunday and talk to the Lambo guys there. GL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You tbone84x I will keep Roselli in mind.
What / Where is SR & what is going on this Sunday ??

·
Registered
2011 Gallardo Perf
192 Posts
There is Roselli (San Jose), Driven Exotics (Gilroy), Taormina (San Carlos) right behind San Francisco Sport Cars, and GMP autosports (Novato)... GMP is a TOP NOTCH shop. They do everything from A-Z, Wheels, Kits, Tune, Track Prep, its the go to shop for most guys in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you For all of the Recommendations.... once I finally join the "owners" club, I hope to meet up with all of you Bay Area members.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.