Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I did a search on this topic but came up with mostly older posts.
Working with a private seller in the houston area and need a PPI on an LP640. Looking for someone trustworthy and who knows lambos and LP640's specifically.
Also possibly Looking for member in the houston area who can maybe take a look at the car to make sure its all there before i proceed with anything that costs money. Ive done video calls with the seller and the car but the internet is a scary place so I want to be sure. Also if the seller is reading this no offense. LOL

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call sphere motorsports for ppi- mark - what side of town is the car on?
ill check them out. Im hearing that houston is very large so im not too sure what part of town the car is located.
I think I remeber the owner saying he had the last service done at Lambo Houston which is about a 30 minute drive for him.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ill check them out. Im hearing that houston is very large so im not too sure what part of town the car is located.
I think I remeber the owner saying he had the last service done at Lambo Houston which is about a 30 minute drive for him.
They have done a couple on my cars plus they repair exotics. Had a few diablos murcies etc. he also repaired 2 of my murcies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.