Lamborghini Talk banner

PPFs value on a Supercar, I started to rethink its value + my experiences with Suntek Ultra

4K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Lambo2018 
I'm pretty sure I will put on a wrap since I won't have too many color choices when I start shopping. The wrap will protect the paint somewhat. I've been debating putting a clear film on my black C7(partial covering was about 3K and full coverage over 5-6K), I decided against it as I heard many people say they tear amd I'm afraid the lines from paint to film shows a demarcation line. Right now I just spray some paint in the cap and paint each chip with a tiny brush.

That’s why I am not getting a cool skittle color. I love Grigio Lynx and the fact that it won’t show dirty edges locked up the decision.
I wanted gray at first but the only car in my budget with red seats was black. Finally after seeing a few gray C7 I love my black car more. Sure it takes more washing but it's beautiful when it's clean. The factory paint color I like best in the Huracan is orange but so few of them. Gray H are cool but those are rare too. If I'm stuck with colors I don't like, a green, yellow or red it's an automatic wrap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.