Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
DO THE WHOLE CAR!! By the time you only do certain areas just pay a little more and get the whole car done. Why chance getting nicks and scrapes on the car. My last 3 vehicles have had it and it saved me a bunch of money on 2 of them.

· Registered
2021 Lamborghini hurican evo spider
27 Posts
Full PPF it makes it easier when you wash the car down you won’t get swirl marks on the paint or scratch the paint. Also, you never know when somebody’s dog will jump up on the door etc..

· Registered
127 Posts
I would do leading edges at minimum, but personally PPF all panels particularly if you plan to hold onto the car for some time. You'd have to consider risk/cost if you planned to unload it in the near future.
I don't want to face the prospect of trying to match less common colors with lots of pearl so everything is PPF'd on mine.

· Registered
316 Posts
Full PPF it makes it easier when you wash the car down you won’t get swirl marks on the paint or scratch the paint. Also, you never know when somebody’s dog will jump up on the door etc..
I second this. I'm amazed at how rarely I need to wash my PPFed cars. I will also dab rain off with a towel without worrying about micro scratches.

· Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have experience with the factory protection option? Ordering up my Tecnica next week and curious.

Fully PPF'd and ceramic'd my white 2019 Huracan and loved the protection and ease of washing without worrying about microscratches. Often would just spray on Opticoat and wipe off - gorgeous shine.

· Registered
4 Posts
I have had 3 Huracans neither of them have had PPF, if you do gentle driving and not ona race track you will be fine, the cost of PPF is a lot now just spray the panel if need be, I like washing the car too felling the original paintwork rather than some protective film over it.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts