Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not get much feedback on the last request to "Show me your AV stripes" so designed my own concept in PowerPoint. Its not perfect but you can get the idea. My car is Balloon White, this was the closest color pic I could find with the right aspect ratio. taking a design of the past and bringing to the AV platform; with some design liberties.

Flame on, what do you think? Honest please

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
I definitely like that it appears to be inspired by the Gallardo LP Performante. I immediately recognized the styling and see where you made some creative changes. I personally like it! :)

I'd imagine the vinyl work shouldn't be too expensive, so if all else fails, you can always revert later if you change your mind.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,243 Posts
This is what I did for a car I build for a client with my full body kit

my compass bank
I've been looking for a design that would look good on an SV roadster. This is the best I've seen so far that may could work.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exactly. Am really please with the way they came out. Always a gamble but feel this one paid off. Next up is a set of Carbon Fiber Mirrors, they were delivered last week, now just have to find a good place to install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts