Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I was not in the market for a car at all but recently discovered a blk/blk 08 coupe e-gear that is decently optioned from what I see has carbon fiber interior, glass engine cover, the q seats with stitching in yellow. It has vorsteiner rims, loc exhaust and sv front bumper. It looked pretty clean and started up good and seemed to idle well (from what I can tell but have never driven one). I wasn't really thinking to actually buy it but considering I have always wanted one and thought more about the price it seems like something maybe worth going for. But there are many unknowns about it. First it has just above 35k miles. No service records, dealer that took it on trade said last owner only had it for about 1 year so many unknowns about it's maintenance. I know very little specifics about what to look for so hopefully can get some advice. Also I am located in Portland where also the car is and don't know of any places that could do a ppi including the clutch snap other than the dealer in Bellevue or maybe Cats Exotics but not sure if they do ppi's or if I would even be able to take the car up to Washington for a ppi. If anyone has any idea of a place in the Portland area that could do a ppi and any other advice on what to look for or consider that would be greatly appreciated. Never thought I would have a chance to own a murcielago but since the chance might be there thought may as well look into it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I guess I may have remembered the year wrong but it is a 2007. Discovered this in my digging around over night. Found out that car got listed for sale back around 2016 here and a few other forums but seems like that owner did not have a good reputation as he got banned from all the forums except 6speed it seems

·
Registered
506 Posts
Check with CATS. They have a very good reputation here and can likely help with the PPI. They may also know or be able to research info on the specific vehicle-not sure but they are a wealth of resources Lamborghini related.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check with CATS. They have a very good reputation here and can likely help with the PPI. They may also know or be able to research info on the specific vehicle-not sure but they are a wealth of resources Lamborghini related.
Oh ok awesome I will reach out to them and see thanks for the recommendation!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been trying to also gauge the current market but having a hard time finding any listings or sales of higher mileage examples. Anyone have an idea what the market is for ones with over 25k miles?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.