Lamborghini Talk banner
481 - 491 of 491 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 ·
In the interest of general wellness, and not to make anyones tin foiled head explode but, if you are over 50 years of age, think Shingrix vaccine. 💉

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don’t know if this has been shared yet. But it’s an interview with the inventor of the MRNA technology being used in the Vaccine. He points out that because this was rushed, the vaccine was never tested to any sort of normal scientific standards, so they really don’t know what to expect. In animal and human organ testing, the vaccine isn’t working in the ways they would expect it would, and there is no way to know why because the testing was so laxed for it. It’s a fascinating interview. He is pro vaccine, obviously, that’s his entire world, but he thinks the gov should be transparent on the risks, and they are not.

It’s the best discussion I’ve seen on the matter. My wife got paralyzed for hours right after the first shot, was advised not to get the second, my son has been vaccinated and we think it went fine (he is special needs), I’m keeping my options open until someone starts telling the truth.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts
Yes, Dr Malone has gained quite a bit of notoriety in recent weeks. He seems to be very credible.

·
Registered
114 Posts
@Rcasa20 I’m alive and well bro. Still yet to have covid, as well as my kids and wife, definitely blessed. As far as the vaccine, when the government tells you that you HAVE to do something I say, nope. I know several people who were shamed into getting the vax. You don’t care about others, your selfish etc, 3 of them died within 48 hours of getting the jab. Each to their own, I don’t care who gets it but it’s not for me, hard pass.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts
@Rcasa20 I’m alive and well bro. Still yet to have covid, as well as my kids and wife, definitely blessed. As far as the vaccine, when the government tells you that you HAVE to do something I say, nope. I know several people who were shamed into getting the vax. You don’t care about others, your selfish etc, 3 of them died within 48 hours of getting the jab. Each to their own, I don’t care who gets it but it’s not for me, hard pass.
Even though I chose to get the shots, I feel we should always have the right to decide what goes into our bodies. I don‘t like to see people coerced or forced into something they are opposed to, so I do understand why some people feel the way they do.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #486 ·
Agree, as a libertarian, if I allow someone else's freedoms to be usurped so goes my freedom. I still fully support, and have always supported, peoples right to choose yea or nay when it comes to the COVID vaccine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
How can someone say you don't care about others if you dont get the vaccine? The vaccine doesn't keep you from getting or spreading, it only makes you asymptomatic. In fact, you become a silent spreader. If you dont have symptoms you may not know to hunker down and stay away from people. Anyone that says otherwise is uniformed and quite ignorant. Dont let these fools change your beliefs.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #488 ·
@Rcasa20 You don’t care about others, your selfish etc, 3 of them died within 48 hours of getting the jab. Each to their own, I don’t care who gets it but it’s not for me, hard pass.
I find it hard to believe that with only 3 deaths being documented** i.e., cause and effect that you would know all three. Now there are others that probably have died proximate to the immunization but the vast, vast majority of those events are classic examples of being true-true and unrelated. Having said that, if you prefer not to be immunized that's your choice.
Though, as an aside, if an employer mandates the vaccine and an employee chooses not to take said vaccine then the employer can elect, appropriately, to terminate said employee.

"There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."**

**How many people have died from the vaccine in the U.S.? - COVID-101

·
Registered
200 Posts
The government also says we had effectively zero flu cases last year. They are dishonest to the highest degree. They won’t admit people have died of the vaccine. What happens is people die of something else due to the vaccine weakening their immune system in general. They would not have died without taking the vax, but they technically didn’t die because of it. Don’t believe anything this government tells you, they haven’t earned any respect.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I find it hard to believe that with only 3 deaths being documented** i.e., cause and effect that you would know all three. Now there are others that probably have died proximate to the immunization but the vast, vast majority of those events are classic examples of being true-true and unrelated. Having said that, if you prefer not to be immunized that's your choice.
Though, as an aside, if an employer mandates the vaccine and an employee chooses not to take said vaccine then the employer can elect, appropriately, to terminate said employee.

"There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented."**

**How many people have died from the vaccine in the U.S.? - COVID-101
You better believe those pharmaceutical companies know how to treat clotting… it’s called a lifetime of taking anti clotting medicine. EXTREMELY expensive. Just what those companies wanted all along. Now of course those crack dealers need to hook their next generation of paying customers while they’re young and voiceless… shots for children!!! Just step up and roll your sleeve up.

good luck to everyone

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
As someone whose opinion I respect has repeated repeatedly on this site... Trust and VERIFY. Unfortunately, the data and information is not presented objectively or transparently in order to allow verification, or even intelligent consideration. It has been digested and (mis)interpreted so the only possible conclusion is that everyone should be vaxxed immediately and continually until further notice; unless you are an anti-vax deplorable.

Indeed, if there were only three deaths related to the vaccine, it is highly improbable that one person would know all three people. VAERS has documented 700,000 adverse events, with almost 7,000 deaths, but only 3 "conclusively" attributed to the vaccine. I find the site extremely hard to navigate, so apologies if the numbers are off, but my belief is: registering your adverse event is extremely difficult and if vax deaths were accounted for as aggressively as Covid "deaths." there would be significantly more. The risks are simply understated for the vax and overstated for Covid, for young healthy people.

A woman in my church was experiencing extreme heart and breathing issues 5 hours after receiving the first vaccine, but was advised that there is no way there could be any causation tied to the vaccine. I'm sure the doc was able to determine that conclusively.

I don't believe that there is a large scale conspiracy to kill people, but there is an overwhelming, possibly unsubstantiated, opinion that everyone in the world should get multiple vaccinations.

Reactions: REKIII
481 - 491 of 491 Posts