Lamborghini Talk banner
461 - 480 of 491 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #461 ·
The problem is we don’t know who is saying the truth.
Though, such is life. There are many, many things I don't have complete knowledge about but, I make the best decision I can with the information available to me. Rest assured, though, politicians don't knowingly want to kill off tax-payers because their relationship with the tax-payer is basically parasitic, and as we all know, parasites rarely want to kill off the host. :giggle:

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
798 Posts
Al you are right...redistribution of wealth.
The elite and the politicians think they know everything on how people live .
Only matter time the water comes to boil....and it will ugly for the ruling class.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #463 ·
We should all strive to live as healthy a lifestyle as we can, and that is undoubtedly affected by the choices we make. Though, rest assured, none of us will live forever no matter what we do.

"Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die." ;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 · (Edited)
Booster injection update:
My wife and I are now 72 hours post immunization and still symptom free. The arm soreness has all but resolved. This will be our last booster vaccine update and hopefully others will post their experiences so, people will know the various side-effects one can potentially encounter.
Lastly, not to rain on anyone’s parade but I would imagine, like the flu vaccine, this will be an annual affair. Hope I am wrong but, I don’t think so.

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
120 Posts
Glad to hear you guys didn't have symptoms, wish I hadn't had any lol.

·
Premium Member
17,280 Posts
Booster injection update:
My wife and I are now 72 hours post immunization and still symptom free. The arm soreness has all but resolved. This will be our last booster vaccine update and hopefully others will post their experiences so, people will know the various side-effects one can potentially encounter.
Lastly, not to rain on anyone’s parade but I would imagine, like the flu vaccine, this will be an annual affair. Hope I am wrong but, I don’t think so.

;) Behold, no apparent undesirable vaccine related changes. I don’t know guys, we may have stumbled on both a fountain of youth and a killer treatment for alopecia!!! Though, Dr. Tenpenny is a quack. :rolleyes: I thought, after the COVID vaccination I was going to get free 5G cellular service.......even my tinfoil hat made no difference.

Regards,
Albert Pfizer :eek:
123 Cha-Ching Way
Somewhere, USA 45678
Thanks Albert, and thanks for the entertainment!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #469 ·
Glad to hear you guys didn't have symptoms, wish I hadn't had any lol.
You know that was the case with the first two COVID vaccinations as well. From what I read there are two categories of people, those that are symptomatic after the vaccination and those that aren't, and from what I read both responses are acceptable in terms of enhanced immunity. My preference would have been to wait for an off day from my gym workout just in case but when the vaccine came available to the general public my wife, grandma, wanted us vaccinated so she could do grandma things with the little ones.
Thanks Albert, and thanks for the entertainment!
:giggle: ;)

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
I appreciate the courteous and respectful way open communication regarding a highly charged topic is being handled in here. Indeed information is never perfect, and we have to make decisions continually based on what we believe.
It’s been said numbers don’t lie, but people manipulate them to coerce and deceive.

Some concerns I have regarding the vax…

Is it true that a person is considered unvaccinated if they are hospitalized/die within 14 days or 90 days after receiving the second vax? So you are only counted as vaccinated if you get sick within a specific 75 day period? If true, than the data surrounding “this is an unvaccinated crisis” is suspect.

Are deaths still being recorded as COVID deaths even if the primary cause of death is a gunshot wound in the head? Who would choose to account for data that way? And why would they?

if children have a greater chance of being killed by a lightning strike than from Covid, why are wepushing so hard to get them vaccinated?

If the vaccine worked (by my definition of work regardless of what a 95% effectives rate means to anyone) you wouldn’t care whether anyone else has been vaccinated because you and anyone else who’s been vaccinated are safe.
If you can still get or transmit Covid after vaccination, have to wear a mask, should social distance, etc, what is the point? Because I’ll have a higher level of protection for a specific 75 period unless I get periodic, and potentially perpetual boosters?

My data is much less than perfect, but those I know who have had Covid had flu symptoms for a period of time. Many have had the vaccine and have minimal side effects so it doesn’t seem harmful, but would any data that doesn’t support the “everyone should be vaccinated” perspective even be reported? My business partners cousins cancer, which was in remission for years, came back with a vengeance and killed her within three weeks of being given the second dose.

Reactions: REKIII

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #471 ·
My business partners cousins cancer, which was in remission for years, came back with a vengeance and killed her within three weeks of being given the second dose.
My friend I think that is classic true-true and unrelated but if you believe they are related who am my to attempt to dissuade you. It appears you are deeply conflicted with the vaccine, and hope whatever you decide it works out for you in the end. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,280 Posts
FYI, if anyone is interested, I got the booster shot on Tuesday, and had little to no side effects. In fact the least of all 3 shots.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·
FYI, if anyone is interested, I got the booster shot on Tuesday, and had little to no side effects.
Wait Russ, I can’t believe that! You didn’t get free 5G service and you’re not magnetized? I don’t know, but heck, I think you were short changed.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
@DXM31, you are one sick puppy which means you're in good, but deeply disturbed, company. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You know that was the case with the first two COVID vaccinations as well. From what I read there are two categories of people, those that are symptomatic after the vaccination and those that aren't, and from what I read both responses are acceptable in terms of enhanced immunity. My preference would have been to wait for an off day from my gym workout just in case but when the vaccine came available to the general public my wife, grandma, wanted us vaccinated so she could do grandma things with the little ones.

:giggle: ;)
“and from what I read both responses are acceptable in terms of enhanced immunity.”

you are reading propaganda.

the ONLY acceptable response is that your body has responded with an increase of antibodies. PERIOD.

That’s the whole enchilada. What good is getting irrelevant headaches and soreness if your body hasn’t created the antibodies? It does more damage to society, when we have a large portion of vaccinated folks thinking they are immune, when in actuality they can spread it and die from it.

I read the other day, that 2/3rds of Israel’s covid deaths are coming from fully vaccinated folks. I’m hoping THOSE stats are not true.

on the bright side, Merck has an oral pill that cuts the rate of covid deaths in half. They’ve had that pill for over a year… but somehow the CDC with 40,000 employees, doesn’t think approving it is a high priority.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Angel You know merck also makes ivermectin.....maybe they just renamed and hoping to make another few billion....you never know.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Angel You know merck also makes ivermectin.....maybe they just renamed and hoping to make another few billion....you never know.
No one knows. It’s up to our SCIENCE gurus to leave no stone unturned. Yet, we get the opposite occurring.
Ivermectin in 2015 got a Nobel prize for it being a wonder drug. Now, via political posturing it’s hailed as a drug only animals take. Blasphemy.
Same thing happened with HCZ. Government and the media shutdown those avenues to save lives. Why?
now, regeneron is being with held from Florida and Texas, despite there being no shortage of the drug.

we lost 1 million healthcare jobs over the last 1.5 years. Now Biden wants to fire 20% of those heretics, heretics that were once hailed heroes.

natural immunity, still being ignored. Ignored by Fauci, Biden, the CDC and fake news media. More importantly, it’s being ignored by corporations. WHY?

now Biden wants to import foreign medical workers from the Philippines.Why Does our government really HATE it’s own citizens? Why?

With a projected 400,000 illegals preparing to bum rush our southern border in October, Biden has stated no person crossing our border will be stopped.Huh? What kind of message is Biden trying to convey???Why Does our government really HATE it’s own citizens? Why?

·
Premium Member
17,280 Posts
Isn’t fun being a human being! We get it all in this wonderful human drama.

461 - 480 of 491 Posts