Lamborghini Talk banner
441 - 460 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Some reading material
That’s some scary sh*t. Thanks for the info!

“Pfizer knew before the onset of clinical trials that their vaccine reached the bloodstream rapidly, either they failed to file these findings with medical regulators in Europe, the US and other Western countries, or the regulators failed to act upon the findings [25].
This is a critical oversight where patient safety is concerned. Given that the gene-based vaccines induce the body’s cells to become immune targets, where in the body this takes place is of critical concern. While immune-mediated cell death is never favourable, it is particularly detrimental and dangerous if it afflicts the blood vessel walls.”

and

“Given that booster shots repeatedly boost the immune response to the spike protein, they will progressively boost self-to-self immune attack, including boosting complement-mediated damage to vessel walls.
Clinically speaking, the greater the vessel leakage and clotting that subsequently occurs, the more likely that organs supplied by the affected blood flow will sustain damage. From stroke to heart attack to brain vein thrombosis, the symptoms can range from death to headaches, nausea and vomiting, all of which heavily populate adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines [2].
As well as damage from leakage and clotting alone, it is additionally possible that the vaccine itself may leak into surrounding organs and tissues. Should this take place, the cells of those organs will themselves begin to produce spike protein, and will come under attack in the same way as the vessel walls. Damage to major organs such as the lungs, ovaries, placenta and heart can be expected ensue, with increasing severity and frequency as booster shots are rolled out.”

Keep boosting the engine with nitrous and eventually Mother Nature takes ya out.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #443 · (Edited)
The wife and I experienced no symptoms at all subsequent to the COVID Booster, as was the case for us with the first two COVID injections.
Today I went for my usual run at 5:10 am, and all went well. I then followed that up with my usual 2.5-hour workout in our gym.

A few comments:
  • As we all well know no vaccine has ever been, nor will ever be, 100% effective or risk free, and alas, such is the nature of vaccines.
  • My decision to take said vaccine was, and is, based upon risk-benefit analysis and the laws of probability but, rest assured, 100% certainty is unattainable. If you wait for geometric proof, you will be forever paralyzed and fail to act in a timely manner.
  • I know and believe politicians are inherently corrupt but I will not subscribe to any conspiracy theories in regards to the vaccine and planned mass harm or extermination i.e., the “cytotoxic” vaccine spiked proteins theory or similar nonsense.
  • I do highly recommend taking the vaccine but, to be clear, that is your choice.
  • Lastly, best of luck with however you and your family elect to proceed!

In the immortal words of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, "So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance".

·
Premium Member
17,280 Posts
Lol! Some say the side effects come 3 days later?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 · (Edited)
Lol! Some say the side effects come 3 days later?
They can come up to three days later but our experience with the booster I suspect will be the same as with the first two injections, that is, nada más. Though, I will report back tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #446 ·
One other thing to consider when you get your COVID booster is do you want the Flu vaccine at the same time? We opted not too so we could know what side effects the COVID booster would cause, if any. Though, we will be getting the Flu vaccine today or tomorrow. More to follow..........

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
One other thing to consider when you get your COVID booster is do you want the Flu vaccine at the same time? We opted not too so we could know what side effects the COVID booster would cause, if any. Though, we will be getting the Flu vaccine today or tomorrow. More to follow..........
My brother took the flu and shingles shot on the same day this past Wednesday. He said both his shoulders felt like they got double teamed by mike Tyson… and that he got knocked out for the day.

my brother never feels side effects of anything, until this past Wednesday

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I was told not to get the flu shot within two weeks of getting the Covid and vise versa. I got my flu shot around the first of this month and got my third covid today.

I feel like I am being tracked by Bill Gates, or is it the contrails? /s

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #449 ·
I was told not to get the flu shot within two weeks of getting the Covid and vise versa. I got my flu shot around the first of this month and got my third covid today.

I feel like I am being tracked by Bill Gates, or is it the contrails? /s
Now there is no restriction on the timing of the flu vaccine; can be immediately before, after or at the same time as the COVID vaccination.
:giggle: You know now you are being tracked on the 5G network by big brother and you are probably magnetized...........be careful around metal objects. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
798 Posts
They say that there is Graphene dioxide in the vaccine but they don’t say it’s in the ingredients.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
You can't make this stuff up. Listen to the testimony of the erudite, Dr. Tenpenny. If she were any more stupid, she would have to be watered twice a week.

Everyone knows the vaccine magnetizes people…as seen here, people stuck to the side of an airplane taking off.

Engineering Event Travel Jet engine Sharing

·
Premium Member
17,280 Posts
I’m doing the same thing. If I have a reaction I want to know exactly which one it came from.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #455 ·
Booster injection update:
My wife and I are 48 hours post immunization and we still have no symptoms at all. In the interest of full disclosure, both of us had soreness at the injections site but it did not impact our daily activity or my gym workout. The injection site soreness for us is on par with or a little less than with the Flu vaccination. The wife and I are retired so symptoms, if any, would not be of much consequence but if you are still in the workforce it may be wise to schedule your booster on a Friday, assuming you have the weekends off.
Good luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Everyone knows the vaccine magnetizes people…as seen here, people stuck to the side of an airplane taking off.

View attachment 300745
Booster injection update:
My wife and I are 48 hours post immunization and we still have no symptoms at all. In the interest of full disclosure, both of us had soreness at the injections site but it did not impact our daily activity or my gym workout. The injection site soreness for us is on par with or a little less than with the Flu vaccination. The wife and I are retired so symptoms, if any, would not be of much consequence but if you are still in the workforce it may be wise to schedule your booster on a Friday, assuming you have the weekends off.
Good luck!

great to hear
And no knives or forks flying at you

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #457 ·
great to hear
And no knives or forks flying at you
:ROFLMAO: Not yet! If that should change, I could be a refrigerator magnet, as needed, in my spare time.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #458 ·
They say that there is Graphene dioxide in the vaccine but they don’t say it’s in the ingredients.
I have read no Graphene oxide is present in the COVID vaccine.

:giggle: I am also surprised the conspiracy advocates haven't claimed it's the witches brew in Shakespeare’s Macbeth:

“Fillet of a fenny snake, In the cauldron boil and bake; Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog, Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting, Lizard’s leg and owlet’s wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.”

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Now there is no restriction on the timing of the flu vaccine; can be immediately before, after or at the same time as the COVID vaccination.
:giggle: You know now you are being tracked on the 5G network by big brother and you are probably magnetized...........be careful around metal objects. :ROFLMAO:
5G is how this whole Covid thing started.
There is no end to all the conspiracy theories. The more bizarre the more people to want to believe them. Seems there are those who feel the truth is less interesting, so they make stuff up.
Google sends me an email once a month with all the places I have been and yet the FBI can't find that dude who(supposedly) killed his girlfriend. They just need to ask Google.

441 - 460 of 491 Posts