Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I are 48 hours post immunization with the Pfizer vaccine, and we experienced no adverse reactions. We did experience soreness at the site of the injections which was very minor, and which has since resolved. I monitored our temps and they remained normal and consistent with values we have always had which is generally a little bit below 98.6. So for us things went well, in fact, uneventful.
The scientific communities "current" belief and I stress "current" is that these vaccines will provide some protection against the mutated variants but also they now have the ability to generate a new batch targeted to those mutated genome(s) in as little as 6 weeks. So I am not sure we will know if a new vaccine will be needed, and I am not sure the infectious disease people know, but it is comforting that if a new batch is needed it could be produced, and released expeditiously.
There is too much fear mongering on the part of the MSM to the point that they no longer are a reliable source of information. I never thought I would feel that way about the news organizations in this country.........sad state of affairs. Edward R. Murrow is turning over in his grave I'm sure. More to follow.........
If you are so disposed post your experience with the vaccine and tell us the variant that was administered. This information could be helpful to some trying to decide how to proceed.
Community, Stay Safe during these challenging times!

Reactions: BruceRT and RandalR

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
im not rushing to get the vaccine.
I don't even think they are here in MEXICO ANYWAYS.
I will just be precautious as in the last 9 months.
i am not resistant to taking it, when its available i will though

·
Registered
900 Posts
I will not take it nor will allow any of my family.

they’re not vaccine in the traditional sense. Traditional vaccine uses a weaken version of the virus and trigger response in your body. Pfizer and moderna vaccine injects a set of DNA instruction into your body to make the virus protein. It is genetic therapy rather than vaccine.

mRNA contains instruction to create virus protein in your body to trigger autoimmune response in your body.

Long term effect is unknown since this is the first time in human history such genetic therapy is used.

Sounds like a receipt for autoimmune disease where your body starts to attack itself.

I recommend my fellow lambo brothers and sisters evaluate this carefully.

Listen to this presentation by a renown German microbiologist regarding the c19 vaccine Professor Sucharit Bhakdi: mRNA vaccine dangers and cost/risk analysis!

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
now its going to get interesting
there are so many agendas in the world
media, governments, big businesses, clandestine organizations
Its impossible to determine real truth any more. In fact, the only truth is what is happening in front of our eyes in the moment you see it. And even then, our brains, based on our own perceptions have the ability to bend that truth. As a society, we are ****ed!(best to buy a Lamborghini and enjoy that truth before its confiscated or your money is taken.
Have a merry Christmas every one.

Im really not this serious

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All view points and perspectives are welcomed. The more information, the more data points we have the better it will be for the forum community.

·
Registered
900 Posts
now its going to get interesting
there are so many agendas in the world
media, governments, big businesses, clandestine organizations
Its impossible to determine real truth any more. In fact, the only truth is what is happening in front of our eyes in the moment you see it. And even then, our brains, based on our own perceptions have the ability to bend that truth. As a society, we are ****ed!(best to buy a Lamborghini and enjoy that truth before its confiscated or your money is taken.
Have a merry Christmas every one.

Im really not this serious
Part of me wants to believe the fantasy that this is just a random virus and government is out there to help us combat it and everything will return to normal...

The reality is, there is something much more sinister going on. The proof is so undeniable unless one believes in unlikely coincidence or jet fuel can melt steel. We are dealing with a group that is so persistent and have unlimited resources to achieve their agenda.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
You need to read the book
The Creature From Jekyll Island
At the very
Least is a good read but this has been happening for long long time

·
Registered
900 Posts
You need to read the book
The Creature From Jekyll Island
At the very
Least is a good read but this has been happening for long long time
Thanks for the recommendation. You’re right that this goes way back.

The world is not the way it seems. What we’ve been taught might not the the truth.

Stay safe my friend!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
That’s a lot to absorb. It is good that we can share information and experiences. No idea what I will do when the vaccine is offered to me. I want more information for now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I currently have Covid and have been experiencing the worst of it for the past 2 weeks
It is a very up n down virus & has taken a toll on me in many ways . I am a very active 30 year old and relatively healthy and fitness enthusiast . I am slowly getting better
However my grandmother is 80 and also got the virus she is in the hospital at the moment with pneumonia and hopefully getting better.
after experiencing all of this and hitting so close to home I still don’t agree withthe vaccination
I don’t trust anything going into my body that isn’t natural
This is made by a pharma company who nobody knows the agenda
And nobody knows the agenda of any of government especially now with the new party moving forward.
who knows now what negative effects the “vaccine” can have toward your health in the future
I will say I have been taking a vitamin pack daily and it’s kept my oxygen levels high and the main sickness I have is fatigue and congestion thankfully now .
tske with a grain of salt with the vaccine
Something that nobody knows anything about especially with the second strain coming along stronger
It is probably better to wait a few more months to see potential dangers or positive outcome of it . Be safe

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This COVID thread is taking on a conspiratorial flavor. Please let's not start rehashing the Kennedy assassination. I will be getting the second dose on the 11th of January and if both me and my new EVO turn Green then I would tend to believe it was a sh*tty vaccine not Big Brother. Even after we get the vaccine we are going to continue to wear our masks and socially distance as a precaution until we see what's what.
Having said all that, I think it would not be inadvisable to wait a few months before jumping on board, and in fact, that was my first inclination but the wife wants to see the grandkids :rolleyes: ...................need I say more?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I currently have Covid and have been experiencing the worst of it for the past 2 weeks
It is a very up n down virus & has taken a toll on me in many ways . I am a very active 30 year old and relatively healthy and fitness enthusiast . I am slowly getting better
However my grandmother is 80 and also got the virus she is in the hospital at the moment with pneumonia and hopefully getting better.
after experiencing all of this and hitting so close to home I still don’t agree withthe vaccination
I don’t trust anything going into my body that isn’t natural
This is made by a pharma company who nobody knows the agenda
And nobody knows the agenda of any of government especially now with the new party moving forward.
who knows now what negative effects the “vaccine” can have toward your health in the future
I will say I have been taking a vitamin pack daily and it’s kept my oxygen levels high and the main sickness I have is fatigue and congestion thankfully now .
tske with a grain of salt with the vaccine
Something that nobody knows anything about especially with the second strain coming along stronger
It is probably better to wait a few more months to see potential dangers or positive outcome of it . Be safe
Hope you’re feeling better. Try to take high dose of vitamin D with Zinc.

You should be able to recovery eventually. The death rate even for elderly like your grandma is extremely low so it is likely she will also recover.

As for the vaccine, another problem with coronavirus vaccine is in past trials in animals (SARS), they developed healthy antibodies after injection. However, after they’re exposed to live virus, they got extremely sick compare to those who never got the vaccine.

This is called Antibodies dependent enhancement ADE.

This is the reason why vaccine like the current Pfizer is injecting ppl with has never been approved because they’re so dangerous.

Moreover, this is concern for the vaccine cause infertility. The Pfizer mRNA “vaccine” targeting spike protein. Similar Spike protein also used to develop placenta for pregnancy. It is unclear if the antibodies of the covid vaccine will harm it and cause infertility.

Folks, I’m not making this up. These info is from a petition letter by Dr. Michael Yeadon,
former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, and Wolfgang Wordag, chair of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe Health Committee.

They petitioned the EU to pause Pfizer phase 3 trial until safety requirements are satisfied.

Copy of the letter: Wodarg Yeadon EMA Petition Pfizer Trial FINAL 01DEC2020 en Unsigned With Exhibits | Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction | Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction

There are many legitimate dissent voices in the scientific community but you don’t hear them in the press because guess who pays the ad dollar?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think it’s good that we all share stories & experiences with this
Also thank you for the kind words
I hope everybody stays safe and we all get through this
My bull doesn’t like not going out I havnt been able to drive her for 2 wks and I stare at her in the garage waiting to be in it again lol

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
You want zombies, cause this is how you get zombies. Seriously though, I am gonna wait this out. I will wear my mask, wash my hands, and stay away from people. I am, by nature anti-social, so this whole stay home for me has been great, was probably gonna stay home anyway.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm in a high risk profession and was among the first to get the VAX in my state. My healthy cousin spent 3 months in an Arizona MICU, 2 months on a ventilator and suffered 2 strokes and 2 heart attacks while on said ventilator. 3000 American are dying everyday from COVID and it is wreaking havoc in California, PA, Oklahoma, etc.

I don't get the flu vaccine because of side effects. I didn't even feel the needle of the COVID VAX had minor injection site pain in my left shoulder which has pretty much resolved 24 hours later. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. No fever, chills, headache or other symptoms.

The psychologic relief after getting the VAX is immeasurable. Subconciously stressing out everytime a stranger gets too close in the grocery line, or someone gets on the elevator even though there's already 4 people inside, or some yahoo is not wearing a mask correctly or having someone at work sneeze or cough even though wearing a mask and it raising the hairs on my arms. All of this stress takes it's toll day in and day out for the past 9 months. After getting the VAX, psychologically I feel a lot better. I get my 2nd injection in 20 days. I will still wear my N95 mask, practice social distancing and diligent hygiene. But knowing I'm at much lower risk for ending up in the ICU on a ventilator in the middle of the pandemic, bringing the virus home and spreading it to my 3 year-old daughter and wife or catching and spreading it at work is a wave of mental relief.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@surfah, my feeling exactly the old risk benefit analysis at work as with all things. I reached the same conclusion more benefit than risk.

Reactions: surfah

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will wear my mask, wash my hands, and stay away from people. I am, by nature anti-social, so this whole stay home for me has been great, was probably gonna stay home anyway.
@DXM31 you are funny.......I thought this video clip would be apropos:

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
928 Posts
Exactly, except I don't answer the door...or the phone. I will answer text or email, sometimes.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Exactly, except I don't answer the door...or the phone. I will answer text or email, sometimes.
You can never be too careful. :rolleyes: One other thing it sounded as though in your previous post you are discriminating against Zombie's soon you be accused of being Zombiephobe tread lightly. I think it's time for some mandatory sensitivity training.

Reactions: Nano
1 - 20 of 208 Posts