Lamborghini Talk banner
7K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  mkryan1989 
#1 ·
Thought this would make for an interesting thread! Let’s see your collections & why you chose what you did.
SLS’s both coupe and cab & Lamborghini gaillardo were always dream cars, since they discontinued the Gallardo the Evo was current when I was able to purchase. The teenage me would be happy.
Only thing I haven’t shown is my BMW X4M competition I use as a daily, great car.
Post yours and why.
If anyone has instagram mine is JamesLakeShow

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
The Trackhawk is technically my wifes. And my e39 M5 is permanently on the lift in the shed it seems, so it missed the photoshoot.

*Edited to add the 'why'
-Lotus was a gorgeous 'tide me over' car since I couldn't afford the Gallardo and the M5 was out of commission. Absolutely fell in love with the car and refused to give it up, so it took me even longer to get the G
-Gallardo was a car that I've wanted since Lamborghini released teaser pics in 03? I was the little kid drooling over the countach at the auto show and always wanted a Lambo. I saw the Gallardo as something within the realm of possibility for a peasant like me. Took me almost 20 years to get it.
-The Trackhawk is my wifes daily. She's been sporting GC's since 03-ish and have been steadily upgrading the trim level. This is actually her second Trackhawk. The first was an all white '18 and this is a '21 with the black hood/roof and white interior. Stunning spec. in 2017 when Jeep announced they were building this beast, she said 'I think that should be my next jeep' And, so it was.

I daily a '21 GMC 2500DH Denali.....mostly to compensate for a tiny manhood, but the grunt does come in handy periodically.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle

• Love
Reactions: Loxo and Sakura
#20 ·
Here are a few pics of ours. Ig is @Robbys3m3

Attachments

#21 ·
You win.... Absolutely amazing!!!
Also, you may not want to confuse visitors by parking that GTR under the Lamborghini sign.......lol

Reactions: Robbys3m3
#33 ·
Holy.moly.

Reactions: Twosherpaz
#36 ·
Whoops, I forgot 2....

Attachments

#41 ·
Holy **** what a collection...I've been around a long time and know of most collectors - never seen yours! Fabulous!

Reactions: surfah
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.