Lamborghini Talk banner
161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo LP550-2
13 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Vehicle Tire Sky Hood

Hi! First post here on the forums, however been cruising around them for a while reading. Lot's of good information on here. About to do first oil change. If you're curious about the wrap, my wife & I won Ed bolian from VINwiki's contest to buy this car for 35K. I'm an EMT for my cities ambulance service & fire dept. and wife is a OT. We haven't put many miles on the car as we have only used it for events, but looking forward to putting her on a lift and finding all 7 plugs! Praying it goes well. Thanks for viewing! Wrap is by graffiti graffix in jacksonville, AR if you were wondering! They did a great job.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
View attachment 318270
View attachment 318269

Hi! First post here on the forums, however been cruising around them for a while reading. Lot's of good information on here. About to do first oil change. If you're curious about the wrap, my wife & I won Ed bolian from VINwiki's contest to buy this car for 35K. I'm an EMT for my cities ambulance service & fire dept. and wife is a OT. We haven't put many miles on the car as we have only used it for events, but looking forward to putting her on a lift and finding all 7 plugs! Praying it goes well. Thanks for viewing! Wrap is by graffiti graffix in jacksonville, AR if you were wondering! They did a great job.

Welcome! (y)

Thanks for posting and props on what you guys are doing with the car!

There are a few threads on oil changes .. don't let it intimidate you . . it's not as bad as it seems.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,931 Posts
Lambulance, welcome to ownership and to the forum here. Great story on your acquisition of the car and the wrap. I think you should win the prize for best wrap! May I suggest you re-post under the new member forum?

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo LP550-2
13 Posts
Lambulance, welcome to ownership and to the forum here. Great story on your acquisition of the car and the wrap. I think you should win the prize for best wrap! May I suggest you re-post under the new member forum?
Well @DiabloClyde I tried to make a post in the new member forum and for whatever reason it was not approved or removed as I can't find it now. It was essentially the same post as above with more photos so I guess someone in the admin didn't like that. Anyway, glad to be here!

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,931 Posts
No worries at all. While I have you, I’m not familiar with the terms of your having won the contest — does that mean you have to keep the wrap and display it at car shows for a certain period of time? Or is that wrap your doing? I think the wrap looks super cool but just curious

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo LP550-2
13 Posts
No worries at all. While I have you, I’m not familiar with the terms of your having won the contest — does that mean you have to keep the wrap and display it at car shows for a certain period of time? Or is that wrap your doing? I think the wrap looks super cool but just curious
We had a sponsor pay for the wrap, however we have no contract with Ed or anyone else. We are paying for it all out of pocket with the exception of people paying to transport it to events that are kind of out of realistic driving range. We want to keep the operating expenses to a minimum as no one is assisting with the maintenance. It's a scary adventure, but glad it has put a smile on so many faces already. :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
Well @DiabloClyde I tried to make a post in the new member forum and for whatever reason it was not approved or removed as I can't find it now. It was essentially the same post as above with more photos so I guess someone in the admin didn't like that. Anyway, glad to be here!
Here you go..........

161 - 172 of 172 Posts